Listing monitored by Lendi

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dot
DotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

My broker provided inaccurate information on a few occasions, was very slow to follow up on requests, and did not advise me on next steps. Fortunately, i had a good conveyancing firm that helped me know what to ask my broker and what should be happening. Really a bad experience.

Online Tools
Loan used forInvestment Property
Rebecca
Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Loan used forSecond Home