Listing monitored by Lendi

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stefan is a ⭐️

Stefan was just so responsive and helpful I was new to the process and he went the extra mile
I’m amazed at how easy it all was and Stefan felt like he was working for me
I would recommend Lendi based on my experience

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to leave Stefan and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome customer service and very helpful team

Very happy with the experience I had with Lendi, Alex and his team were awesome and really helped with navigating all the options available. Highly recommend using Lendi as it will help you get the best deal available.

KatiePerth, WA

Amazing Experience !

I was extremely impressed with my whole experience with Lendi. From my initial enquiry right to the end and settlement, the service was second to none from both my loan specialist (Tom Hutton) and client solutions expert (Peter Manalac) that I dealt with. I could not recommend Lendi higher !

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Katie

Thank you again for the top service - I was extremely impressed and will be recommending Lendi to everyone I know.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be part of your journey Katie!

Smooth Loan Process - Recommend

Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Amazing experience!

We bought our home with Lendi’s help, and Joanne was amazing. She was extremely patient, outlined our options, and answered any questions that we had. She made the purchase process and refinance of our investment as easy as possible for us. We genuinely couldn’t have done it without her :)

Christine
Christine

Great experience this time

Originally reluctant to use Lendi again after our last broker experience but this time I can't recommend our broker enough. Cathy has been fantastic from the start and super efficient and helpful. All going well we settle next week on our new property.

How Effie this and easy

Lendi and in particular George was a pleasure to work with! On time no hassles well done.Heorge followed up on all outstanding items and resolved them efficiently.
Thanks again Lendi

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent. Easy. Great Service!!!

This is the second time we've had Zac B at Lendi help us with our mortgage and he is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Great communication and clearly good relationships with the banks meaning he was able to present us a range of options which worked for us! Zac is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he made the whole process easy and we appreciated the constant updates throughout the process. Thanks agin Zac!

A great experience!

We recently obtained a homeloan to buy a property and the whole process was great! The home loan consultant was with us the whole way and was available to clarify each and every concern of ours. She also responded to our queries promptly. Great experience and customer satisfaction, overall. Thanks, Vikram and Sarabjeet

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Speedy Loan and Best Rate Around!

Hi Melissa, Thank-you so much for helping us to buy our dream home!!! We really appreciated your knowledge, extensive experience and smooth, speedy loan. You are a jet! Although we had a pre-approval from another bank prior to our contract, in hindsight I wish we had come straight to you because no-one could match your rates and service!
I couldn’t recommend you more highly.
Many thanks again and best wishes to your and your little family,
Sophia and Rob

Petrina
PetrinaPerth, WA

We always use Lendi

We have used Lendi for 3 of our house loans and found it to be fast and efficient. Leon Mcgough was excellent and kept us well informed. We will definitely use them again.

Bijoy S
Bijoy S

Exceptional service, Great Experience

Tammy B.
Tammy B.North-West & West coast, TAS

very happy new home owners.

We were very happy with the communication, options and professional treatment we received from Margaret.
She was so helpful with our unusual circumstance and helped us at every turn during our application process.
We would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone of our friends and family.
Thanks Lendi

Kimberley F
Kimberley FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eric was a great home loan specialist. Friendly, reliable, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to others. He made me feel comfortable in the process as I was going it alone.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!