Listing monitored by Lendi

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Extremely satisfied!

We’ve worked with our broker, Sean Martin, twice now. once for our initial mortgage and recently to refinance. Sean is extremely professional, really took the time to find the best mortgage option for our situation, and was always very prepared and responsive!

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Great service, communication and a win in the end!

Our mortgage broker Tom was fantastic. Our journey to purchase a house was unexpectedly long and Tom was always available with advise and alternative loan choices. I would highly recommend Lendi, the communication was excellent throughout the whole process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Provided all the help I needed!

Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient with my questions and made sure to follow up with me and my Solicitor to ensure the process would run smoothly.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Pritpal Singh
Pritpal SinghWollert

Very helpful and knowledgeable

We dealt with Mark and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He understood our requirements very clearly and provided us with the perfect Home Loan product. Not only that Mark kept us in the loop during the whole process until settlement went through successfully. We definitely recommend Lendi and Mark to our friends and family or to anyone seeking first class service as mortgage broker.

Thank you so much to Mark and Lendi.

Darren
DarrenPilbara, WA

Perfect

Our broker had to deal with a very recalcitrant lender when moving to a new lender, he kept us updated and worked hard to complete the transactions over a number of months, would definitely recommend using Lendi when moving lenders

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

Phillip K
Phillip KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely recommend Mark Yeo

Tackling our extremely tricky loan (our fault) with speed bumps at every step of the way, Mark was there for us at every step. Not once did he hesitate or sway when faced with an issue, his continuous positivity was compelling and put one at ease. We owe a lot to Mark, and feel like war buddies after what we just went through! He is very reactive and quick on the phone, very much a man with the plan. I will be in contact again for my next loan and hope we can continue a lasting relationship.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Smooth Loan Process - Recommend

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Christine
Christine

Great experience this time

Originally reluctant to use Lendi again after our last broker experience but this time I can't recommend our broker enough. Cathy has been fantastic from the start and super efficient and helpful. All going well we settle next week on our new property.

Niren C.
Niren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ask for Mark Yeo, you won't be disappointed!

This was our second time using Mark for the purchase of our house and I can't say enough nice things. He made the whole process seemless and was available every step of the way.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Home loan application

My consultant, Sam De Swardt was very calm, yet professional in every interaction we had, which made me feel comfortable in the otherwise stressful process. His knowledge of the homeloan market was outstanding.

The loan product that Lendi set me up with fit my needs exactly at no extra cost to myself.

Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
lil-fifi
lil-fifiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Could not be happier!

Seriously the easiest and most stress free way to apply for a home loan. I would be lost without Belinda our broker. This is the second time we have used here and recommend her to all of our friends! Could not be happier!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021