Listing monitored by Lendi

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Relationship manager -Lendi

Julio S from Lendi is SO helpful!

Julio made securing home loan such an easy process and I learnt so much along the way. I would absolutely recommend Lendi (Julio in particular) was a pleasure to deal with.

Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

lil-fifi
lil-fifiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Could not be happier!

Seriously the easiest and most stress free way to apply for a home loan. I would be lost without Belinda our broker. This is the second time we have used here and recommend her to all of our friends! Could not be happier!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jessica K.
Jessica K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

I cannot rate Talei enough!!
I would never of thought you could get such amazing service and support from another state away!!
The whole process was explained in such detail and any further questions I had were answered so promptly.
We are so extremely happy with the customer service received and the loan rate.
I will not be going anywhere else for these services! Thank you again!

Cameron
CameronNew South Wales

Outstanding Customer Service

Stephen Sheard from Lendi was brilliant. As a 20 year old first home buyer I had no idea how the process worked. Stephen worked really hard to iron out some problems encountered and was always available to answer my many questions. Ron Prasad took over at settlement stage and worked hard to solve some last minute issues so I could settle on time.
Great to deal with people who actually do what they say they will

Tom
TomPerth, WA

Brilliant service and outcome

My refinancing situation was a little challenging, complicated and difficult, given some poor and ill disciplined fiscal decision making from me many years ago. Michael E at Lendi was outstanding and the result exceptional. Cannot recommend the business enough, and Michael E in particular.

Start now

You were great will use you again thanks

Very one was great to talk to and very helpful and the loan was done pretty good I have recommended others to you already thanks Lendi you were a great help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with the Lendi team. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Other Home Loans

Easy process and excellent communication

Alana in the sales team is excellent! The application process was straight forward, communication was great and we got a fantastic remortgage deal. Highly recommend Lendi.
We were very happy with the service provided and wide range of options to choose from.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Lendi team!!

Great

Service was great and very professional and would not hesitate to recommend service
No unexpected costs that we know of witch is great
Very satisfied with rates for this loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darren, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with the team here at Lendi. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Marlene.D
Marlene.DPerth, WA

Thank you for all the support through this whole process could not have done it without your help.Thank you.

Great team to work with. I had no idea about refinancing/consolidating, Mathew was amazing with helping me get everything together. Rae did a great job finishing it off. What I asked for it exactly what I got and the time frame was alot quicker than I thought.
Thank you all so much very happy with the outcome.

Dante
DanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home and Investment loans refinancing

My Lendi contact Jade was very good and followed all requests and changes I made for refinancing all my home and investment property loans
My experience with Lendi and Jade was very good

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dante, Great to hear you had a positive experience with Jade and the team here at Lendi. Thank you for choosing us to complete Home loans and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.