Listing monitored by Lendi

Cinzia
CinziaPerth, WA

Very easy process

Customer service was excellent and very happy with the rate. Some unexpected delays but easily resolved. Fraser was very friendly, efficient, helpful and polite. Maintained contact throughout the entire process.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Cinzia, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Fraser! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Linds
LindsSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great experience!

Or Lendi consultant was always helpful and respectful of my time. I think the rate we received was ok considering they are on the rise. Our home loan specialist who came on board late in the process confused matters and requested documents that we had already provided. Not sure why she is necessary?

becra
becraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very efficient and helpful.

I was very satisfied and happy with the experience I had with Lendi agent Samuel De Swardt. He was very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries or concerns I had with the refinancing of my loan. The interest rate and bank he has secured for me has been better than I had hoped for.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Customer service was better than any other lender or broker I have dealt with.

Tom searched for the lowest rate based on my situation and found the loan that met my needs and goal.

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Professional and experienced

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Wish I had use them Sooner.

Excellent and approachable customer service. Made it all very easy. Susan was excellent and friendly. I am glad I chose Lendi and only my regret is that I wish I had use them sooner.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Chanthy, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a great review! I'm glad to hear Susan and the team were able to do a great job in assisting you throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Helpful and friendly

Overall the team were helpful and found us the best solution…. I did find communication dropped off a bit once loan was approved pending settlement, but we are very happy overall.

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Timothy K.
Timothy K.Sydney, NSW

Good service and quick response

The experience with Lendi was great overall. They are very helpful. However, the turnover time can be a little lengthy as you are submitting application the bank via a broker. Apart from that, I would recommend them to anyone seeking for a loan.

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Great M.
Great M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a 4.5-star rate!!!

Very happy with the services, staff shows being eager and enthusiasm and guided me through the process.
Some required documents were asked a couple of times though and timeliness needs to be improved if can. however, it turns all worth the effort in the end.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! It's great to hear your team were able to guide you through the process. We definitely appreciate the feedback as well and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi