Listing monitored by Lendi

Cinzia
CinziaPerth, WA

Very easy process

Customer service was excellent and very happy with the rate. Some unexpected delays but easily resolved. Fraser was very friendly, efficient, helpful and polite. Maintained contact throughout the entire process.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Cinzia, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Fraser! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Linds
LindsSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great experience!

Or Lendi consultant was always helpful and respectful of my time. I think the rate we received was ok considering they are on the rise. Our home loan specialist who came on board late in the process confused matters and requested documents that we had already provided. Not sure why she is necessary?

becra
becraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very efficient and helpful.

I was very satisfied and happy with the experience I had with Lendi agent Samuel De Swardt. He was very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries or concerns I had with the refinancing of my loan. The interest rate and bank he has secured for me has been better than I had hoped for.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Customer service was better than any other lender or broker I have dealt with.

Tom searched for the lowest rate based on my situation and found the loan that met my needs and goal.

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Professional and experienced

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Wish I had use them Sooner.

Excellent and approachable customer service. Made it all very easy. Susan was excellent and friendly. I am glad I chose Lendi and only my regret is that I wish I had use them sooner.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Chanthy, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a great review! I'm glad to hear Susan and the team were able to do a great job in assisting you throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Helpful and friendly

Overall the team were helpful and found us the best solution…. I did find communication dropped off a bit once loan was approved pending settlement, but we are very happy overall.

Timothy K.
Timothy K.Sydney, NSW

Good service and quick response

The experience with Lendi was great overall. They are very helpful. However, the turnover time can be a little lengthy as you are submitting application the bank via a broker. Apart from that, I would recommend them to anyone seeking for a loan.

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Great M.
Great M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a 4.5-star rate!!!

Very happy with the services, staff shows being eager and enthusiasm and guided me through the process.
Some required documents were asked a couple of times though and timeliness needs to be improved if can. however, it turns all worth the effort in the end.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! It's great to hear your team were able to guide you through the process. We definitely appreciate the feedback as well and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing saving on refinance

Had a great experience refinancing our mortgage from an interest rate in the 5% range to one in the 1% range... we experienced great customer service, especially with siv sov and ron prasad who were so quick to respond to queries at all hours. So happy with the amazing saving we will be making. The only downside to the experience was the amount of time the whole process took. We were expecting 6 to 8 weeks based on past experience but it took closer to 14 weeks...however this could be due to delays over the christmas period. Overall very happy with the outcome.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Wish I had of moved sooner

I put off moving from my current loan for too long. Once I contacted Lendi they organised everything. The up load of documents was simple. Access to my account was easy.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.