Listing monitored by Lendi

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Brent
BrentSydney, NSW

Great customer service !!

We found the process to be easy and Aaron kept us informed throughout the whole process ..the rates that Aaron offered us we’re very competitive and his level of customer service was excellent, thanks again for helping us out Aaron.

Application Process