Listing monitored by Lendi

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alex, thank you for reaching out. We actually have a really useful tool on our website to help with your inquiry called our burrowing power calculator https://www.lendi.com.au/calculators/. You can complete the questions to determine the clients capacity. Alternatively, the client can reach us directly by calling us on 1300 323 181 to get in touch with someone from our team. Thank you.

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a question.

We take customer experience seriously and try answer all inbounds, otherwise we have a call back system in place in case we miss any calls.

We will be looking into what has happened and will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please reach out on 02 80264019 if you have any further questions or queries and we would be happy to assist you.

Munyua G.
Munyua G.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi