Listing monitored by Lendi

4.5
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Application Process

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alex, thank you for reaching out. We actually have a really useful tool on our website to help with your inquiry called our burrowing power calculator https://www.lendi.com.au/calculators/. You can complete the questions to determine the clients capacity. Alternatively, the client can reach us directly by calling us on 1300 323 181 to get in touch with someone from our team. Thank you.

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a question.

We take customer experience seriously and try answer all inbounds, otherwise we have a call back system in place in case we miss any calls.

We will be looking into what has happened and will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please reach out on 02 80264019 if you have any further questions or queries and we would be happy to assist you.

Munyua G.
Munyua G.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi