Listing monitored by Lendi

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Munyua G.
Munyua G.asked

Connell
Connellasked

Puspa S.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, I have responded in our private message.

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi