Listing monitored by Lendi

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Application Process

Connell
Connellasked

Puspa S.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, I have responded in our private message.

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi