Listing monitored by Lendi

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Other Home Loans

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Online Tools
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

First Refinancing experience

Refinancing was very easy and Sherri kept us in the loop all the time even assisting us on a late Friday afternoon to get it all sorted. Everything was explained clearly and we did not occur any extra cost or unexpected delays. Thank you very much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future