Listing monitored by Lendi

Wish I had use them Sooner.

Excellent and approachable customer service. Made it all very easy. Susan was excellent and friendly. I am glad I chose Lendi and only my regret is that I wish I had use them sooner.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chanthy, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a great review! I'm glad to hear Susan and the team were able to do a great job in assisting you throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Timothy K.
Timothy K.Sydney, NSW

Good service and quick response

The experience with Lendi was great overall. They are very helpful. However, the turnover time can be a little lengthy as you are submitting application the bank via a broker. Apart from that, I would recommend them to anyone seeking for a loan.

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Other Home Loans

Wish I had of moved sooner

I put off moving from my current loan for too long. Once I contacted Lendi they organised everything. The up load of documents was simple. Access to my account was easy.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sebastian
SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Loan used forFirst Home

Other Home Loans

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

We are extremely happy with the outcome

We used Karan Ananda to refinance our existing home loan. He was very professional, diligent and patience. He always kept us up to date and was always willing to try and find us the most competitive home loan. We were about to chose another lender, but Karan came up with another alternative which was cheaper and gave us the same level of flexibility with the home loan. We are extremely happy with the outcome.

Jo H.
Jo H.Mid West, WA

Very helpful

my experience was mostly positive although I felt a little handled at first until I decided to proceed with the loan product. Once I did the initial loan application I had trouble gettibg a response from lendi for some questions I had. No extra costs and lian product is awesome. Excellent rate

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and helpful

Gayathri Krishanthan was my broker and really knows her stuff. She was extremely helpful, answering any questions I had in a timely manner.
Raewyn McCauley was my settlement expert and was equally as helpful as the process was coming to an end. We had a really positive experience with Lendi from start to end and I would happily recommend them to family and friends.