Lennock Motors

Lennock Motors (page 2 of 2)

3.5

No reply or response to my email in regards to the inquiry i made.

I bought this car jetta car 8 months ago and went back to make an inquiry what can volkswagen offer and they said they will get back to me. I like Volkswagen cars and My cars are Volkswagen but it seems like inquiry has not been action. I deal with [name removed] but I sent an email a couple of time but still no reply, my inquiry was 3 weeks ago. Now, this make me rethink that I might have to deal somewhere else. I am not happy with service at the this stage..

Borosta

BorostaCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

We damage your property and then bombard you with spam.

Due to the lack of service in getting vehicles serviced we went elsewhere. Unfortunately, we had to return for warranty work. Oh yes fixed the issue finally but on last visit through reckless negligence they damaged our vehicle. Spent months trying to resolve the matter where they use the tactic of ignore it and it will go away. Meanwhile, we will start using your personal details to spam you with offers etc emails, letters and phone calls.
Professionalism and maturity is not part of the Charter.

excellent service

I found my experience to be very respectful and ran very smoothly in buying my lovely car which I have found to be delightful ' Lachlan made my search easy for me and helped me with all my needs, thanking you.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Lennock Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Bought 3 cars with them. This is the last.

This is our third purchase with Lennock Motors Phillip. Previous two experiences have been wonderful. This experience was horrible. From rude and arrogant salesmen who were quiet demeaning, to a horrible finance representative who did not provide us with all options for payment. The car when received was not detailed according to the commitment that was made and was dirty inside. I provided direct feedback to the finance representative and asked if they were now owned by someone else. They are and the change in owners has definitely changed the customer service and attitude of the staff. I think they care less about the customer as I was told they now own practically all of Woden dealerships.

The best customer service I've ever had in a car dealership

George in finance

Finance was excellent above and beyond
Pushed through no issues
Straight forward process
Really appreciate all your hard work again

Would always recommend Lennock and Peter Munday and the team .

Love my new Touareg , loved my previous Toureg and prior to that love my GTI. The Lennock team at Philip are all very customer focused and go out of their way to assist and make you feel special as a customer of theirs . I don't think I've ever walked into the showroom without at least or 2 of the staff asking me if I would like a cappuccino or a latte . I have to say they are also experts in making you feel like you've won the lotto when you collect your new car ! Peter Munday is a great leader and role model and you can see how staff have taken on his high standards when dealing with customers . I do recommend people all the time to Lennock VW and I will continue to . .

Avoid this dealership! They sell lemons

Sudhakar Ahuja

Sudhakar Ahujacanberra

Horrible Experience

Car Dealerships

Find out how Lennock Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Steph V

Steph VSydney

Thank You George!

Lennock Motors were great - i bought a VW and the sales staff were very helpful. George from the finance department went above and beyond to make sure that the finance went through and my car arrived on time! Great experience and will definitely be going there again!

Ken

KenMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service when buying a used car

Very painless experience buying a used Subaru Outback a few weeks ago. Pete and Angelo were very helpful - Angelo delivered the car to my home in Sydney from their yard in Canberra. I was not expecting that!