Lenovo Tab 4 Plus

• Security
  • Speed
WSKM

WSKMSydney, NSW

Perfect tablet for everyday use

Surfing the website is really convenient and both the resolution and the Dobly sound are excellent for watching movie. No issue with all the apps and all apps work smoothly.

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $400.00.

leeanne

leeannePerth, WA

Good tablet

It is just like a mobile but way bigger, easier to use straight away, good screen clearness, light, good battery, apps work good. Have actually replaced my computer with a tablet as its more convenient for me

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $188.30.

Mefistofele

MefistofeleVictoria

Great Android Tab at bargain price!

The beautiful sleek Lenovo Tab4 10Plus with Android V.7 Nougat, gives Samsungs a run for their money! I suspect this may now be a superceded model being offered by the few retailers that have remaining stock, but with JB HiFi's run-out price of $299, it was a no-brainer.

If you are like me, you will have done all the necessary online research into Android Tabs, comparing screen and camera resolution, RAM/storage capacity etc. etc. which is why you have this Tab on your list, for its exceptional specifications. Suffice to say, I am delighted with the purchase and the Tab hasn't disappointed once. I'm more than happy to put my Lenovo Tab up against my friends' iPads any day!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Tablets

Find out how Lenovo Tab 4 Plus compares to other Tablets

Susieq

SusieqBrisbane

Easy to Use

Great size tablet. I bought the white one, nice and sleek.
Battery chargers very quick, type C. All the apps work smoothly, it's quite fast. I mainly use it to play games, serve the net. It meets all my needs. I highly recommend this tablet. I would get another one if I had to.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Butch

ButchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best low budget tablet

I bought this as it has high specifications but a low price tag compared with other big name branded products. I am very happy with the purchase especially as I can add external storage, connect a keyboard, and it connect directly to the laptop so I can transfer files. I would highly recommend the Lenovo Tab 4 10 plus to anyone.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
madmik

madmikVictoria

Very quick tablet

If you have had a tablet for a few years it is worth upgrading to this tablet. Difference in processing speed and screen clarity are lightyears apart. Sound quality from speakers is excellent with little distortion. Have previously had Samsung tablets so was wary about changing to Lenovo but nothing to worry about. Apart from a few small differences the android platform is much the same. Only problem I have found is screen goes blank sometimes if you tilt it in portrait mode - could be a setting that needs changing but otherwise a great tablet for the orice.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
larrya

larryaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quick and excellent graphics

I bought this 'Lenovo 4 10 plus' for my partner for Christmas and she is extremely happy with it. The graphics are exceptional and response is very quick. It was easy to set up and transfer over her apps from her old Nexus 7.
I was able to get a reasonably priced, very good quality leather case for it online far cheaper that the local retail outlets wanted, which protects it very well.
I added a 32 GB memory card as she likes to take a lot of photos with her tablet. She is happy with camera - it does what she requires it to do.
Paid $440 at the Good Guys.

Date PurchasedDec 2017