Lenovo Tab 7

Lenovo Tab 7 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Basic tablet does the job

This is not a high end tablet by any means. It has limited functionality due to low RAM (1GB) and a weak processor. It does however have a good IPS screen so thats its best advantage. It makes a decent movie viewer but a poor and frustration performer for web browsing. We still use ours but less and less these days. Battery life is quite good. A mixed bag!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Value for Money

I purchased this this Lenovo Tablet for my dad and I must say its quite nice and represents great value for money.
It has excellent display, style, camera and all the functions of high end tablets. It supports expandable Memory card and built with latest design and is light weight yet fits perfectly in your hand.
If you are after simple and want latest technology will definitely recommend this.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good Movie Viewer

This tablet is cheap and it has good and bad points. First the screen is actually quite good. It is a lot better than those on other cheap tablets and my eyes dont tire too much watching movies on it. The battery life is also good - I can get multiple days out of it. And that bad.... the browser is slow as anything. I put this down to dated processor and limited RAM. Its good for watching movies and even Netflix though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great for kids

We purchased this tablet for our 2 year old daughter so she can watch her favourite cartoons on the go. I tried to choose between the Lenovo and some other cheap tablets. It was a good deal - only $97 at Officeworks. I wanted something that can be easily thrown in the trash if the kid break it. Lenovo is a good and reliable brand. It's built on Android 7. The tablet works perfectly. The hard drive space is 16 GB, that is enough to download our videos, movies and install different apps. It has a SD-card slot up to 128GB. The memory is 1 GB, it is fast enough to watch YouTube Kids or play apps. The battery lasts about 7 hours. It takes for about 4 hours to recharge the device. The tablet is very slim and light, but durable. It has been thrown a few times by our girl and still working great. The screen resolution is 1024x600, very bright and clear colors. The browser works slow, but we don't use it. I would definitely recommend this tablet as a budget kids' tablet.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good Value Not Super Powerful

We have had this for over a year as a general house tablet. The screen is nice and way better than you would expect for a cheapie. Inside it has 16GB of storage but you can add an SD card. We have it loaded up with movies for holidays. You can use it for browsing too but its not the most powerful beast ever made. Its a good value tablet

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Wife Uses It Daily

I bought this for the wife as a bit of fun as she was always borrowing mine. She didn't use it much as first but these days seem to have her nose in it all the time. She does emails, Facebook and watches Netflix and Youtube on it. It has a good screen, good battery wifi and good wifi. I would know if there were any problems because she would whinge about it and she never does. Good value!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great Coffee Table Browser

We originally got this for the plane but it lives on the coffee table now for TV browsing and Netflix choosing. It is more capable than the price ($97) would suggest. It has a nice IPS screen and good battery life - like days before recharges. Its a bit fiddly typing on the on screen keyboard but thats OK. It is quite strong and has survived being dropped many times. I feel this is good value for money and am happy with it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

OK Little Dated Now

This was outstanding value when I got it. It has a really impressive screen for a budget tablet and is fine to look at for longish preriods, way better than its sub $100 price would suggest but the internals are a little limited and I was feeling it lag badly last time I used it. It only has 1 GB of ram and I think that is the problem. A lot of sites these days need more than that to load properly so I am giving this a middle score. I wouldn't buy it new now but it was excellent a year ago.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good Simple Tablet

We have used this heap a ton since we got it. It was only $98 and we have had far more than that in value from it already. It is a very honest version of Android without any bloat or ugly skins. The screen is IPS which is good because that often where they cheap out with budget equipment. So it has good colours and viewing angles. Battery life is good and its been dropped heaps of times without breaking so I think its pretty strong. For the money, this is very good value.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great Value Tablet

This thing is great for $97. I originally bought it just to show older relatives digital photos but started using it more generally. Its no Samsung Galaxy but its a pretty capable little tablet and you can definitely use it to watch Youtubes or generally browse. It can slow down a little with some content heavy site but it always gets there. battery life is excellent and its quite strongly made. I definitely recommend this model.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Value for money product

I liked this product as i use it usually for my kid. I don't have to worry about breakage as its body built with strong frame and really cheap in case i have to buy new one. Its far better to buy new one instead of buying really expensive tab for kids.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Ok For Movies

This is not the most premium tablet made. It's cheap and so browsing can be a little slow sometimes. The screen is bright but not the highest of resolutions. Two things are good though. Battery life seems exceptional and if you load up movies on it, it makes a good viewer for long airplane flights as its so small to pack. I would not want to use this at work because of the lag but for a media viewer on holidays is good.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jens essential

You have to purchase a lenenov tab7 essential great product it is a great size just put it in your bag take with you wherever you go either on holidays take an abundance of photos store on your tab to view and reminence with family, friends social media whatevr you enjoy listen to your own type of music watch the new release movies whatever you choose etc great to have at your fingertips

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Ok for lids

It takes a while to turn on but it does most of what you want. The photo quality is terrible though but less pictures means more apps. My kids have one each. I hate that the back cover doesnt come off to remove battery. One childs tablet got wet and shortened out because i couldnt cut power on it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Definite lag on screen and light coming through one corner of screen

My wife bought this for our son to use for some basic website stuff and to do his reading eggs program on. Its good for the price (we paid $97 at Office works) if you want it for standard usage, however right from the beginning we have found there is significant lag/delay when typing or web browsing. Sometimes we have to press something twice for it to be recognised. Its so annoying!

We were going to get another one for my daughter, but will probably explore other tablets before buying a Lenovo again.

Edited comment: our one week old tablet now has light coming through the screen in one corner when the screen is dark. Its frustratingly slow too. I really think this is a piece of junk and am considering trying to return it to Officeworks.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Why doesnt my tablet work when internet is turned on?
Not sure mate! I'd be going back to your seller and asking them. Could be a warranty job.It seems to be a common problem. Mine does the same. Updated everything and nothing. Only solution is “restart” tablet and then it works for a day or two until again it loses connection and won’t reconnect. Nothing but quality here :-P

How does this tab perform when using apps like Facebook and Messenger?
Really well! For basic apps like that it's speedy and responsive. Intensive gaming though it may struggle..Thanks!I found that it struggles with Facebook and messenger for two reasons. One seems to be that as you fill up it’s 16gig storage to around 80%, it seems to slow it down. The second and more annoying problem is when it comes time to typing a message, the touchscreen is super inaccurate and also slow to respond to keystrokes. Spelling mistake galore. I wrote this response on my iPhone and it took all of 60 seconds, whereas on the Lenovo tablet, I would still be backspacing and retouching the correct letters multiple times, and probably would have thrown the tablet across the room by now, and you would have no response from me. You don’t have to believe me, but I have 2 of these for the children, and even they get frustrated practicing to correctly type “train”, as it gets characters all wrong as it doesn’t sense where you’re pressing accurately. It’s about 60-80% accurate. Avoid this unless you just want to watch YouTube.

Is the tab 7 good for daliy use like in the the afternoon for something to do after school?

Lenovo Tab 7