Lenovo Thinkpad E570

Lenovo Thinkpad E570

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phyl

PhylGold Coast

Would never deal with LENOVO again

Brought 5 thinkpads for my business . 6 months in - one was faulty. Lenovo tried to fix the issue by sending technicians to our site, took 3 months they replace the hard drive and another month to replace the mother board. I demanded i wanted a new thinkpad or I want a refund on all 5 thinkpads. 4 months later, they agree to replace with a new thinkpad. Lenovo will use the cheapest way to resolve the issue which is to try and fix it rather than replace it. Words from their own technician.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Clive

CliveMelbourne

Rubbish laptop disk failure after 12 months and 2 days unacceptable. Poor support

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Disgusted

Disgusted

Great laptop

Had it for 3 years and very reliable, no nonsense laptop. Used for business primarily, but travels a lot so harder life than most. Maybe does not have all the bells & whistles but works effectively and very good battery life though I opted for optional 2nd battery. I’m impressed

Date PurchasedDec 2014
M Yun

M YunMelbourne, Victoria

Absolute value for money

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Saito

SaitoBrisbane

Good build and sturdy

Have this E570 for 4 months now, was bought during big sales hence I have really good bargain. This E570 have high specs with i7 CPU and GTX nVidia GPU, 16GB RAM and 256GB SSD. I use lots for photos editing and found performance really really good. The only drawback is the battery life when I use lots of editing using photoshop, most the time only last for 4 hours max, however if I use for writing or browsing is okay.
The IPS display is big plus as I can see more detail when working with photoshop.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Mike

MikePerth

Terrible build quality - cracked LCD screen

The laptop has great specs for the price, but is let down by its build quality. There is too much flex in the lid which is supposed to be protecting the LCD screen. This has resulted in the screen cracking as the plastic lid provides no protection when being picked up or moved. We have owned many laptops in the past and they have lasted well as we take care to look after them. This is the first Lenovo product we have purchased and also the first laptop we have owned to have a screen crack.

I have contacted Lenovo who refuse to fix the screen.

It is worth spending a small amount more for a better laptop from a better brand!!