Lenovo Yoga 720

Lenovo Yoga 720

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

It works great for me

I have the 13 inch model and it is beautiful and light for transporting. I actually get away with a 12 inch case for it. I had to buy an external USB C to usb, sd card and hdmi port because the ports in this super thin device are not plenty, but all works well with it. NOTHING gone wrong with it, so far, and I run a lot of demanding adobe software. good battery too!

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $2,200.00.

SteveNewcastle

The Hardware may or may not be any good but going from Mac to Windows 10, oh what a disappointment.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Steve

Update: Now out of warranty and things are only getting worse. Anyone want to buy a hardly used laptop, I do most of my work via iPhone as this computer is next to useless

Sathis

SathisMelbourne, 3032

Yoga 720 15 inch is Powerhouse but not a Ultra book

I have purchased yoga 720 for Personal use, there is no lagging with Windows 10 and also 16 GB suits perfectly for Software Development or medium level gaming. Also, if you are artist , it works perfectly with Pen.
Problem with the 15 inch it is too heavy,also power adapter and USB is very near. No Support for USB C Power adapter which is very annoying.
Another than, keyboards are perfect.
Overrall, it is very good laptop but not compact one.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

techknowSouth East Queensland, QLD

great performance and difficult to flaw

Date PurchasedApr 2018
techknow

Nice screen, shame about the rest.

Date PurchasedOct 2017