Lenovo Yoga 910

Lenovo Yoga 910

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tairyn

TairynSydney, NSW

This is the perfect tablet

The Lenovo yoga 910 tablet is perfect in terms of speed and features. It is very reliable although a bit expensive. The price is justified by the many features and memory.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,450.00.

bosh m

bosh m

Beautiful

I have had this laptop for about six months. It is beautiful. The laptop is light and feels high quality. The screen is beautiful with minimal bezels. Battery life is enough for average daily use so I don't worry about carrying the charger when going to work. The hinge is the most good looking and reliable hinge I have ever seen.
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for the following reasons:
1- The position of the camera is weird and not good.
2- The shift key on the right is badly positioned.
3- The sound is loud but the speakers are firing down so it sounds not that great but not too bad either.

Purchased in September 2018 at Lenovo for $1,399.00.

Sandi

SandiSoutheast, SA

Great laptop. Love it.

Bought it over a year ago and its fantastic. Has great screen display, is really lightweight and portable. Converts to tablet if I want. I use it everyday for working and have it hooked up to a 2nd monitor. Only thing is the right hand shift key is smaller and harder to hit at times. Other than that I love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
LBenson

LBensonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Bought a Lenovo 910 for both myself and my husband. Mine is the golden and his is the black. We both love the design. We bought the top model and it runs so smoothly.
I am really impressed with battery life, I can get through my entire day without having to plug into a charger.
I run adobe creative suite without a problem. There is only one USB port, but most of my documents are now on cloud so this doesn't really bother me anymore.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Pablo

PabloKeysborough

Overall good, except for useless fingerprint scanner

Love the looks, love the sleek golden casing (im typing on it now) and picture quality is up there.

Overall performance is decent (i5 / 256Gb model).

Shame though the finger print reader is one of the most useless readers I've ever encountered. Basically I have given up and hope Lenovo actually do an extensive driver update

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Luke M

Luke M

Best Laptop we have had for a Long Time

Date PurchasedMar 2017

AD29

AD29South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant laptop looks and works great except.....

Date PurchasedMay 2017

jmy

jmySydney

Lenovo Yoga 910 is a great device!

i bought the 1000GB/16gb ram model from lenovo with an i7 CPU. Wonderful device. The keyboard is great, trackpad is so responsive. The screen is crisp and so beautiful. The laptop also has almost NO BEZELS. It also looks so wonderful in the light.
The best part is, I got it for 2399aud at Harvey Norman!