5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Benchtop / Toaster Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it.......

It is fantastic, cooks so quickly and is so easy to clean. It is very economical to run and sure beats having to clean out my wall oven all the time. So versatile being able to put meat and vegetables all in the same cooker.I have friends who are very keen on getting one as well.
Quick cooking and cheap to run
Nothing but I would like a recipe book to go with it!

My Lenoxx CO313 recipe for spaghetti bolognaise says PUT MINCE MEAT IN LENOXX CO313.Does this mean the mince is placed directly onto the glass oven floor of the oven or do I place the mince into a pyrex bowl and then ONTO base of CO313 OVEN?
I don't have a Lenoxx but I've used similar. Put the mince in pyrex dish then put dish on wire rack. Makes it much easier to keep everything clean.Thankyou. Iput all in a pyrex dish. It was a lousy meal. I thought the recipe was a bit far fetched. Will cook it like I used to in future.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens