Lensworld

Lensworld (page 2 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (53)
Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

Can't live without then

Easy to find and order lens very good experience will try to make order with them again in the future. Definitely will refer them to family and friends and work colleagues

AJL

AJLPerth, WA

Great service!

The website was so easy to navigate. Order was placed without any hiccups and it was delivered earlier than expected! Great service with even better price. Will definitely order again.

KEmm

KEmmPerth, WA

Perfect fit according to specs sent.

Easy to navigate Lensworld & I was VERY happy when my contacts arrived and they were exactly according to the specs sent.
I couldn't say the same for an online provider I had the misfortune of using last year.
I'll definitely use Lensworld again & again. Thank you for your professional service & speedy delivery

Michelle N.

Michelle N.Sydney, NSW

Great quality

Product familiar and service good. Would buy from lensworld again. Quick and easy order form. Searched the type of lenses I wanted in search bar and this website came up.

why would I change supplier ...I'm happy.

Good communication , great quality, perfect price. Thank you I will continue to use your service ad raccomand it to others too. Good work Lensworld. Cheers Cosimo

Amanda

Amanda

Fast service! Great price!

Easy to navigate website and best prices I've found... almost $100 cheaper than retail outlet and had a long expiry date. Received the order very quickly. Will definitely use again. Thank you.

Delivered the correct product on time

It was easy to find the contact lenses I needed on the website.
The price was good and the delivery was on time.
I have received the correct size and correct brand

Marina A.

Marina A.Perth, WA

Great! All good

Easy to navigate. Satisfied with products available and with the quality.
The same brand I purchased before. Good price. The only thing I could suggest is a lens case as a gift like all other online shops do. Thanks

The product filled my needs

Very satisfied and am very happy with the price . Thank you lensworld! Delivery was a bit slower as I had to wait for the product I ordered to be back ordered. Other than that small issue I am extremely happy with my product .

Margerita

Margerita

I always use Lensworld

I always use Lensworld because their contact lenses that i use are a good price and they are quick on delivery and also i get a refund from my private health care

So great, easy and super quick! Thank You

Site was easy to navigate, quick check out and fast delivery! Was recommended by a friend and they were 100% on the money! The products were exactly what I ordered.

Toolman

Toolman

Great Service at affordable prices.

Well know products were delivered on time. I would definitely recommend this company to others . The quality of the lenses are excellent but would be great if the Letters R or L were included to distinguish which eyes they were for.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service!

It is very easy to navigate the store and find what i was looking for.
Great range of products.
Good quality.
Thank you for replying fast to my emails regarding my order during this time of Corona Virus lock down which affected delivery time, you kept me updated....great customer service :)

Feeling confident to shop again - easy to navigate and a quality product

The store was very easy to navigate.
I found exactly the lens strength I wanted without too much fuss.
The quality of the product is excellent. I will shop again and recommend the site.

Great service and price!

Fast delivery once stocks were in and good communication. Easy ordering. Courier could have rung bell but just left package for me to find. Will order again in the future.

Rocket Rod

Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what was required am happy

Arrived in good time and happy with product, not for me, ordered on behalf of my wife. She has told others about your product, seems very happy with product and good price

Janet H.

Janet H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service!

Perfect service. It was very easy to navigate this site and place order. It was a very prompt turn around anddelivery was fantastic. I will definitely use this service again. Well done Lensworld.

Jocelyn

JocelynSydney, NSW

Arrived quickly, competative price

Easily found the contact lenses I required. Price was competative to other sites who offered the same product. Arrived quickly considering it was out of stock from other retailers. Would order here again.

Ru Duffy

Ru DuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and on time too

The best. It was easy and cheap aswell. I'm saving close to $50 dollars by buying it in bulk than fortnightly. Love it and I have not complained yet. Thank you

Charlotte

CharlotteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to find what I needed

I easily found exactly what I was looking for as the website search function makes it simple. Really great prices which are below many of their competitors, I paid just over half the price for the same lenses listed on other sites.Excellent service, I received my lenses in 4 days via regular post and I am incredibly happy with the product