Lensworld (page 3 of 3)

4.2

Lindy

LindyTewantin

Fast delivery and best price online

I ordered Air Optix + Hydra Glyde contacts which are a new product. I was told that they would have to order them in which could take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. 1 week later my contacts arrived :-)

FeL

FeLSydney

Great price, although a little slow in shipping compared to competitors!

They sell for cheaper with some funds covered, but it takes approximately a week to ship, so plan ahead! This is a little slower compared to what their competitors offer.

Sent out wrong order, refused to refund or exhange

Lensworld sent out the wrong order to me, and didn't offer to replace, exchange or refund my item even when I offered to do so at my own cost.

Extremely unsatisfied that I now have an incorrect contact lens size.

Sarah

SarahCoolangatta

Cheapest and Best so far

I read the reviews, but figured I could save nearly half as much as I was spending at the optometrist. Turns out they did deliver quickly and exactly what I ordered. Will not be spending the money at the optometrists anymore

unhappy

unhappyCorowa Nsw

Customer comes last with Lensworld

V MCKEE

V MCKEEGoldcoast

Contacts Never Arrived DONT ORDER FROM LENSWORLD.com.au

After waiting & watching the order tracking just sit still for days i emailed lens world & asked were are they ,they said they will arrive in couple more days so i wait 5 more days & check the tracking & it says been (Delivered ) NO they have not so i email them again & tell them i want copy of signature .Then they say they couldnt be delivered & being returned back to them . So i asked why & they wont give me a answer .BUT will refund .This is the second time ive had trouble with lens world over a few months NEVER AGAIN Please read other reviews first they are unreliable & only a couple of $ cheaper not worth the bad service or headache .

Reviewer265Melbourne

Slow and not upfront about disclosing delays

Reviewer265

Thank you for the quick refund.

Sue

Sue

Great Service and good prices

I used Lensworld for the first time and found they were much cheaper. Good communication and service. I had a problem with one of my lenses and they were quick to respond and replaced them without a problem. Would definitely be a returning customer

mika08

mika08WA

My first experience was great!

I used Lensworld for the first time earlier this month and am glad that I gave them a go. Cheaper lenses and quick delivery plus was able to claim from my health insurance which I wasn't able to do with my last online contact supplier. I also had to email them a question which they responded to quickly. Very pleased!

Thanks for the feedback

Find out how Lensworld compares to other Optical Retailers

Worst Customer Exprience Ever!

Worst customer experience ever. Lensworld sent my parcel to my office address and forgot to include my name on it. I work in an office with over a 1000 employees and it was a nightmare to track the parcel. All I got from Lensworld was a one-line email saying 'apologies.' Also, the company gives the impression that they are based in Australia but the products are sent from overseas. Won't recommend buying from this company.

MaddiSouthwest, VIC

DON'T BOTHER, PAY THE EXTRA $$$ ON ANOTHER WEBSITE AND GET YOUR ITEM IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME!

Shipping is so slow that next time i will spend a little extra money and receive the contact lens in a reasonable timeframe. Took 7 days for the company to dispatch the item then i had to wait for it to arrive from NEW ZEALAND

Meyer H.Lensworld

Hi Maddi, Thanks for your feedback, the item you ordered was specially ordered in for you as indicated on the website. We sorry you feel this is not an adequate time frame, we are working to improve our delivery times.

Maddi

The item i ordered was not specially ordered in for me.

Slow delivery

Prices are cheapest that I have found on an Australian website the only downfall is the delivery it takes far too long.

Meyer H.Lensworld

Thanks for the feedback, we are working on the delivery times.

votewithbothfeet

votewithbothfeetjamiek_edwards@bigpond.com

Re: Very good client service support but very slow despatch

Very good customer service (Via email), prices are competitive, but my order took 4 weeks to arrive. They were supposed to arrive in 10-15 business days, which is still very slow as they only come in from New Zealand. Other providers can despatch in 2-3 days so I will not order again.

Meyer H.Lensworld

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delays, we are working on improving our delivery times. However, certain items take longer to arrive into our warehouses.

Nome

NomeSydney

Strongly Recommend them.

Tried Lensworld for the first time. Competitive price and delivery within agreed time frame. I will certainly try them again..

Meyer H.Lensworld

Thanks for the feedback, we look forward to assisting you with your future orders.

TonyL

TonyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

No provider number

Good price. Order delivered from New Zealand but it arrived promptly. However they have no provider number so I cannot claim anything back from private health insurance which makes it a more expensive option, hence that will be the first and last time I use this service.

Find out how Lensworld compares to other Optical Retailers

Do not rely on their delivery timeframes

Meyer H.Lensworld

Unfortunately there was an issue with shipping. This was out of our control and we do apologize we couldn't get you your lenses in time.

We are currently changing logistic partners to a tracked courier service to avoid this happening again.

CherieM

CherieMSydney

Great Service but No Provider Number

Hi,

I placed an order for contact lenses & the price & the service were fantastic. My only disappointment was that they do not have a Provider Number. This means that I was not able to claim the money I spent from my health insurance.

I think they should let people know that this is the case. This is the first time this has happened to me. Next time I will definitely ask.

So, although the price appeared to be less expensive than some of the other suppliers, in the end it wasn't because I cannot be reimbursed.
Good price, service
No provider number so cannot claim from private insurance company.