Lensworld

Lensworld (page 3 of 5)

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service!

It is very easy to navigate the store and find what i was looking for.
Great range of products.
Good quality.
Thank you for replying fast to my emails regarding my order during this time of Corona Virus lock down which affected delivery time, you kept me updated....great customer service :)

review of the lensworld

review of the lensworldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lensworld supplies the cheapest price compare to other optical shops.

The range of the products are wide.
Easy to take order online and fast delivery.
The quality of the lens is good as normal.
I am satisfy with the service and the products.

Lou L.

Lou L.

You need to mark which box is for your right eye and which is for you left eye

It would be nice for you to mark the box which is for your right eye and which box is for your left eye.

I purchased this for my 14-year-old son. Other suppliers put a sticker on the box OR fill in the box. Please make it easier for your customers. Instead, I needed to phone Lensworld find out how to work out the script, go back to the script and then manually mark the box.

Find out how Lensworld compares to other Optical Retailers

Feeling confident to shop again - easy to navigate and a quality product

The store was very easy to navigate.
I found exactly the lens strength I wanted without too much fuss.
The quality of the product is excellent. I will shop again and recommend the site.

Great service and price!

Fast delivery once stocks were in and good communication. Easy ordering. Courier could have rung bell but just left package for me to find. Will order again in the future.

Rocket Rod

Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what was required am happy

Arrived in good time and happy with product, not for me, ordered on behalf of my wife. She has told others about your product, seems very happy with product and good price

Janet H.

Janet H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service!

Perfect service. It was very easy to navigate this site and place order. It was a very prompt turn around anddelivery was fantastic. I will definitely use this service again. Well done Lensworld.

Jocelyn

JocelynSydney, NSW

Arrived quickly, competative price

Easily found the contact lenses I required. Price was competative to other sites who offered the same product. Arrived quickly considering it was out of stock from other retailers. Would order here again.

Ru Duffy

Ru DuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and on time too

The best. It was easy and cheap aswell. I'm saving close to $50 dollars by buying it in bulk than fortnightly. Love it and I have not complained yet. Thank you

Charlotte

CharlotteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to find what I needed

I easily found exactly what I was looking for as the website search function makes it simple. Really great prices which are below many of their competitors, I paid just over half the price for the same lenses listed on other sites.Excellent service, I received my lenses in 4 days via regular post and I am incredibly happy with the product

Renae F.

Renae F.Mid West, WA

Fantastic

Easy to find and order exactly what I wanted. Prices were fantastic compared to what I usually pay. Express post arrived very quickly. Order was perfectly correct, expiry dates 18 months to 2 years (for 6 month supply). Very very happy.

Lorraine

LorraineHunter Region, NSW

Great value

Easy to order great value highly recommend, would definitely shop again with lens world , they had a great selection of products , my order was processed and delivered in good time

Geoff

GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value

Found exactly what I wanted easily and the price was far better than the store that I have been purchasing these lenses from for the last 10 years. Well done I will be back.

Brisbane QLD

Brisbane QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

I’ve made 4 orders in the past year and a half through LensWorld. The previous order is always in history so that you can easily reorder. Checking out is also easy and shipping prompt <1 week.

PHM

PHMBrighton

Great company to purchase from.

Easy website to navigate, leads the pack pricewise, fast delivery. At present I would not buy anywhere else. I also appreciate the offer of all lenses manufactured by Alcon so that I could compare their performance to find the best one for me. My optometrist chose a lens for me, but I found a more comfortable one from Alcon on their site.

Erika F.

Erika F.Perth, WA

Great as always

Very easy to use website. Great range of contacts, fair prices. I have been ordering for couple of years now never had any issue. Ill definitely use it again. Fadt delivery

Great service and great quality.

The range was good and the quality of the contacts were fantastic. There was a broad range of lenses and they were accurate to the information provided on the website.

Fast delivery. Great quality lenses

Very easy to order and delivery updates provided along the way. Fast delivery was greatly appreciated and lenses exactly as described. Very satisfied with the lenses and the overall ordering process.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Only place to buy contacts

Easy website to use. Fast delivery. Great range of lens and great pricing. Cooper vision is my brand that I love and they have their full range. Fantastic quality. Only place I get my contacts now and will and have recommended to everyone.

Billie jean

Billie jeanHobart, TAS

Great

Easy, and great value, although shipping took quite sime time, buy am happy with the product, will purchase again, quality is great, itbwould be great to be able to purchase a range of contacts with color and prescription.