Lettuce Deliver Organics

Lettuce Deliver Organics

See the Best Food Delivery Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lettuce Deliver Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timely DeliveryYes (3) · No
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Krystal
Krystal

Fantastic and Reliable

I've been using Lettuce Deliver for quite a few years now and I find their service reliable and friendly. Food is of good quality and of course organic. The crew are more than accommodating when I'm not sure of the weight of items, like garlic where I simply ask for a couple of heads of garlic at the end of my order and my order/cost is adjusted for me. Lettuce Deliver call if there is an issue and try to resolve things always with the best solution in mind. In the current climate of COVID, they have also had stock and been a regular source of staples for me where the mainstream chains ran out. The fact that I don't have to visit a supermarket to get my basics is also a massive bonus!

Store LocationNSW
Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Fantastic.

This family business has served my family for 25 years.
Customer service is excellent, personal, friendly and always obliging and sincere.
The products are as good as you will get anywhere in Australia, absolutely top quality, and prices have always been very competitive.

Store LocationHome delivery

Fantastic, reliable and ethical!

We have used Lettuce Deliver Organics for a couple of years now. It’s always been reliable, fantastically friendly and beautiful fresh produce. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Food Delivery Services