Lettuce Deliver Organics

Lettuce Deliver Organics

4.1

• Timely DeliveryYes (4) · No (0)
Krystal

Krystal

Fantastic and Reliable

I've been using Lettuce Deliver for quite a few years now and I find their service reliable and friendly. Food is of good quality and of course organic. The crew are more than accommodating when I'm not sure of the weight of items, like garlic where I simply ask for a couple of heads of garlic at the end of my order and my order/cost is adjusted for me. Lettuce Deliver call if there is an issue and try to resolve things always with the best solution in mind. In the current climate of COVID, they have also had stock and been a regular source of staples for me where the mainstream chains ran out. The fact that I don't have to visit a supermarket to get my basics is also a massive bonus!

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Fantastic.

This family business has served my family for 25 years.
Customer service is excellent, personal, friendly and always obliging and sincere.
The products are as good as you will get anywhere in Australia, absolutely top quality, and prices have always been very competitive.

Fantastic, reliable and ethical!

We have used Lettuce Deliver Organics for a couple of years now. It’s always been reliable, fantastically friendly and beautiful fresh produce. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Lettuce Deliver Organics compares to other Food Delivery Services

Virgola

VirgolaSydney

Best organic food, delivery and service

We have been ordering from Lettuce deliver organics for the past 10 years and we are very pleased. Large choice, great quality, good service. Never had issues. You can always call them and ask for specifics. Thank you.

Timely DeliveryYes
Elise

EliseEDGECLIFF

By far the best in Sydney

I sampled a lot the organic delivery businesses in Sydney in the past (I do 1 order every week), with all of them I was extremely frustrated by service, quality and prices... until I found Lettuce Deliver: extremely reliable service, amazingly fresh veggies and fruits, very precise description of each product on their website—so you know exactly what to expect, and very decent prices relative to quality (the products they label "2d quality" are actually first class compared to what you find in the average organic shop around; quite remarkable I think...). And cherry on the cake, they seem to be truly sensitive to environmental/ethics issues. I couldn't recommend more!

Fatima

Fatima

Love love love

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Aimée

AiméeHomebush West

Love it. Best fresh produce

Love lettuce deliver. I've probably been receiving their goodies for about 10 years now. Their fresh produce is the best, the price is good and I love that they're always communicating with the farmers, letting you know how they're doing- feels good, more connected with your food this way.

Laura M

Laura MSydney

Best Service I Have Tried!

I have been receiving weekly deliveries of all of my groceries from Lettuce Deliver for about 2 months now and couldn't be happier. The produce is always fresh and delicious, delivery is flexible and reliable and service impeccable. They also stock a huge range of other organic products so I don't have to run around to get everything I need.
Great range and quality of products, reliable delivery and great service.

k2atza

k2atzaNSW, 2068

We've been delighted with this service for 3 years now

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Lettuce Deliver Organics compares to other Food Delivery Services

an extensive certified organic shopping selection ... and delivery to the door - is nicely priced

Very happy with this company and their excellent products.
As said in the 'cons' section .... I only have one major complaint.
Love how big their range of products are.
Clearly this business has been set up thoughtfully and as a labour of love.
Love everything about this website and the products. And the way they will try to get something that's not on their list - If you ask them.
Certified organic is always expensive. But I don;t approve the way online retailers charge the same as shop prices ... it's not fair to share the savings onto the consumer. Unfortunately this is the one big Con I see with this business ... pricing is often the same as shops.

Awesome...a must try..!

Not only is the food fresh and delivered to your door but the service is second to none...they provide a top noche service and are more than happy to sorce products for you...a must use service.
reliable and fresh
abit expensive but you pay for what you get.

See all Lettuce Deliver Organics reviews