3.4

Rates and Fees

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service by Levitt Electrical

Professional and friendly. Installed air conditioning and was knowledgeable about the different options and didn't push us to go most expensive option. Cleaned up after themselves and was impressed that they put shoes off and on when entering/exiting our house. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Big T
Big T5 posts

LEVITT Electrical service excellence

Today was the 4th time we have engaged LEVITT ELECTRICAL for domestic upgrade work. Jason booked our job at a time convenient for us and Mark and Aaron arrived on time with preordered materials. These tradesmen are respectful, professional and very helpful and we feel safe with this team. We highly recommend LEVITT ELECTRICAL for any domestic needs.
Ma J.
Ma J.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service!

They forgot about my job!
Came the next day and charged double
They were here for less the 30mins and that is including him writing out the invoice & I also paid labour on top of the $110 call out fee

DONT USE LEVITT! They are over price and service and commitments aren’t met

Michelle
Michelle

Best Electricians around

I have been using Levitt Electrical for many years both in my business & home. They are outstanding in service, very fair, honest and hard working.

I cannot recommend them highly enough.

fordy