Lexus Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yadayadayadad

YadayadayadadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lexus Dealers

In the market for an NX300h. I sent an email asking for a quote to three Melbourne base Dealerships - Lexus Melbourne, Blackburn and Brighton. Only one Brighton - Lexus responded.

Not good enough Lexus!

Lioness...NOT

Lioness...NOTSydney

Don’t ever buy a car from Lexus of Macarthur - misleading sales tactics

Store LocationLexus of Macarthur in Sydney NSW
Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Lexus RC 350 SD card

I have a 2015 model and wanted to upgrade SD card as it doesn’t pick up all school zones. I called to see if I could purchase one and was stated would cost around $480. Ridiculous when card is already 18 months old so still won’t pick up all new school zones
I have 2 Lexus cars and find this dissapointing. No customer service help.

DMB

DMBSydney

Lexus of Southport - Pre Purchase Inspection

Erosh

Erosh

Delivered as expected

Recently purchased 2 brand new RX300 F sport models and the whole process was flawless. We negotiated with the sales manager and he was great and got exactly what we needed. Delivery was smooth and thanks for the gift hamper.

CAROL G

CAROL GSYDNEY

LEXUS MACARTHUR

Bassett

Bassett

Serviceas promised

One of the aspects Lexus salespeople talk about is the after sales service.
And it has lived up to expectations. My Lexus was due a service and as promised the car reminded me with the phone number of service department. They booked a time and the driver came to collect our car and returned it in the afternoon, serviced and clean.
Very happy.
Good car, good service

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Lexus, where have you been all my life... should have bought sooner