Lexus NX AZ10.I NX 200t Sports Luxury

Lexus NX AZ10.I NX 200t Sports Luxury (2014-2017)

4.5

Corey

CoreyMelbourne

Great family car

Performance wise, this car is great and is very fuel efficient. Runs very smooth and the electronics are amazing to play with. Perfect leather interior makes every drive comfortable.

The only downside is the lack of view through the rear window, can sometimes make it hard to see but since the car has a reverse camera it makes up for it.

Badge200t Sports Luxury
    GradeAWD F Sport
    Date PurchasedOct 2015
    anthonyvass

anthonyvassRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Typical Lexus Quality

We have just traded our 2010 RX350 Sports Luxury for a new NX200t Sports Luxury. We are completely satisfied with our new car. The build quality is the best you will find and the customer service is exceptional. I was told by a Lexus salesman 10yrs ago that "now that you have a Lexus, nothing else will compare". At the time I thought that this was just sales hype, but over the years we have owned other makes and yet we still go back to Lexus, due to the customer service and build quality. As for our new car, it is amazing. It is very economical, quiet, full of the latest tech features and the turbo 2.0 Litre is a real gem. The interior is comfortable and quite spacious for it's size.

Badge200t