Lexus NX AZ10.I NX 300h Luxury

Lexus NX AZ10.I NX 300h Luxury (2014-2017)

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I finally found the perfect car!

I am in love with my hybrid NX simply because it pays for itself! We have gone from a 17L/100km thirsty guzzler to 6L/100km. I only have to fuel up every 2.5-3weeks at $50 instead of spending $120 per week on petrol!! Add in the pleasurable drive experience, a good looking exterior, roomy interior and luxury, prestige service extended to Lexus customers and I can see why their customer base remains so loyal!

Badge300h Luxury
    Grade2WD Luxury
    TransmissionAutomatic
    Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good car, but service falls short of what you would expect in a luxury car

I bought a top of the range Lexus NX hybrid from Lexus of Brighton. The car drives well and has good features. However the touch pad is quite difficult to use and frustrating. The GPS maps were quite out of date when the car was purchased and I was told I had to pay $300 to update it. Very disappointing as you would expect a luxury car to have up to date maps.

BadgeNX Hybrid