Lexus RX AL10 RX 450h

Lexus RX AL10 RX 450h (2009-2015)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trying to help

Trying to helpSydney

RX450H Hybrid - wow what a vehicle

Date PurchasedSep 2018

dbrar

dbrarPerth

Perfect Reliable Vehicle

Very reliable, quiet and good looking vehicle, we are very happy with our 2010 Lexus RX 450H hybrid model, its great on fuel about 9l/100km city driving and about 7l/100km on highways. Comfort wise its great seats are soft but not too soft, you can sit for hours without feeling anything. i would recommend this car to anyone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
I hate Live Connected

I hate Live Connectedmelbourne

very reliable!!!

jinpatt

jinpattQLD, 4214

I don't own one but I have driven it for a while. I would say the Lexus RX 450h is the best SUV I've ever driven. Very reliable and fuel efficient for its class. It is a wonderful luxury SUV that offers a lot of room for the whole family. Very smooth yet powerful. The design is great and interior is very luxury and comfortable. The only problem is the price which is a bit high but it definitely worth it.
Good room. Nice to drive. Very smooth and quiet on the road. Not bad on fuel.
Too dear.

BadgeRX 450h

its easy to give five stars to a car you do not owen!!!

Ehar155

Ehar155Sydney

Love it!

This is the best car i have ever owned.
It has power when you need it, very roomy and comfortable.
And best of all only costs $35 per week to run in fuel - and it is a big car. It has everything that opens and shuts inside and when you jump into it you can feel you are in a luxury car. Can't fault it. Just love driving it!!!
Very comfortable luxury driving

TransmissionAuto
Sunnyday
Sunnyday

What model is your? Hybrid?
It cost me $99.9 to filled up 60L tank and It only done about 410km