Lexus RX

Lexus RX Questions & Answers

XU30, AL20, AL10 (See All)
Brand Manager for Lexus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

17 questions from our users

Seb
Sebasked
RX

Will 2005 rx330 front seats fit my 2006 rx350.

Josieasked
RX

Hi. Never had a luxury car...have old Mazda 6 wagon up to 230000There is 2008 Lexus RX400H Hybrid MHU38R for sale for around 12000. Over 200000 kms. Looks gorgeous but are is too high and what about the battery? What should I look for? Josie

Josie

Harry...great answer. I was briefly deluded by a leather interior. Thanks !

GARY  Birkwood
GARY Birkwoodasked
RX XU30 (2003-2008)

I read that the transmission can suddenly come t life’s when foot is on the brake and shoot forward Is this common

Eds
Edsasked
RX

How much is the annual service cost for MY2016+ RX 350 Fsport?

CZCZCZasked

2020 Lexus RX350 Sport Luxury, How much should i pay for ?>

Ay

Brand new $90k driveaway is a max.

Thanks for the answer, but dealer wont back down from 100k

Thanks and kind regards

Sorin
Sorinasked
RX

I had bought a Lexus 2004 RX 330 just yesterday and would like to know if the running/ Service costs in this car are expensive. Is the boot expensive to fix as the door does not close correctly after pressing the button from the back

A beautiful nightmare
A beautiful nightmareasked
RX

I would like to hear an honest opinion on the Lexus RX (2007-2010) as I am looking to buy one. After my last car, BMW X5, had problem upon problem I am looking for as much information on the RX's as I possibly can so I do not make the same mistake.

Michael
Michael
Amanda Ng
Amanda Ng

We went for the RX450H as it's a hybrid. Great efficiency and smooth drive. Has heaps of features. Being a front wheel drive, the turning radius is not as good as the X5.. overall smaller car, small boot.. but absolutely a good car to drive.

Robbot
Robbotasked
RX XU30 (2003-2008)

I want to tow a 1300kg pop top caravan with my 2006 lexus rx350 does anyone have experience or advice thanks

Fired Up
Fired Up

Yes. Check the manual to see if the car can take the weight

Richard M
Richard Masked
RX

Considering purchasing a 2015 nx200t what are pros and cons of this auto?

Kimmy
Kimmyasked

Hi There
I am confused as to what model to get,I have Three children 16,14 and 10.
Will the nx be big enough?? soon the 16 year old will be on her own way (driving).
Is the rx 6 cylinder thirsty for around town?
Should I go hybrid in either Nx or RX???

TONY
TONY
MOJOMAasked
RX AL20

Thinking of buying RX450 sport luxury, but cannot find too much honest opinions. How much are services? Has anyone had any major issues with this model?

TwinkleX
TwinkleX

thank you TwinkleX.

Justin
Justin
jacob
jacobasked
RX AL10 (2009-2015)

I am looking to buy a RX350 and should I be considering Sports Luxury variant over Prestige for any reason?

Milordasked
RX AL10 (2009-2015)

I'm not entirely sure if any one irrelevant to how old their RX 350 is, but I recently had mine updated to Version 20 where I bought directly from the dealership.

My problem, is the stupid Satellite Navigation system that just does not seem to shut up. Those that want to drive to Sorrento for example, can just jump onto Eastlink and continue until you reach the new freeway/highway that you end up veering to the left to continue your journey. I forget what name, but in any case, once the the car hits this new section; it keeps saying a sentence that includes the words "turn-by-turn guidance is unavailable due to incomplete data".

What I've had to do is to turn the voice off? Has any one else experienced something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Prabakar
Prabakar
Bila
Bilaasked
RX

I own rx 330 2004 my transmission is bit jerky when shifting.Is it a common thing, thanks?

Aaron74
Aaron74

Not a common problem. You should have your transmission checked by a lexus dealer. They'll be a little more expensive but will diagnose the problem quicker. Hope this helps.

John Alexander
John Alexanderasked
RX

My RX 350 has developed a problem with the engine coils failing. Already 3 of them have failed and replaced. I was told that in some cars the failure of the engine coil is frequent. Any reasons for it ?

Hi John,

Hmm, I have yet to experience that sort of failure on mine despite 2.5 years of ownership for a 2012 model. What year is yours?

brian
brian
Karen6152
Karen6152asked
RX

Can. 3 baby seats fit in the back of the RX 350 2008 model?

anthonyvass
anthonyvass

We have a 2010 model RX 350. But if it would help I can check out our model when I get home tonight.

Lexus RX