4Lexus RX

Interior Design
Boot Size
Comfort
Features
Brand Manager for Lexus? Claim your listing.
See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lexus RX58 reviews
Geoffrey Boxer
Geoffrey BoxerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD20 posts
  RX AL10 RX 350

Can't find a thing to complain about

Bought my rx350 in 2008 from melbourne lexusand drove it to the gold coast where we now live Serviced by Southport Lexus an efficient dealer who charge a reasonable price and do an excellent job. There is not much to say about my Lexus 350 because it's never given the slightest bit of trouble. It handles and feels like new car even after 8 years. I'd like to buy a new car but my Lexus is so perfect I can't see any reason to change.

jnsj1
jnsj1VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

An Absolutely Fabulous Vehicle

Have owned this since new from 2003. It is an absolutely fantastic car/SUV. Nothing has gone wrong in 12 years. However, after all these years of faultless motoring it is time to move on - and I would loooove to buy another. And I would, would,would if the 2016 model was a consideration, but it ain't. UGLY, Ugly, ugly!! What a shame - What inspired Lexus to move from sophistication to Bling on steroids!!! I would be too embarrassed to be seen driving in the 2016 monstrosity. What a shame - so now driving the 2016Volvo XC90. So far, so good.

I hate Live Connected
joh31NSWSydney, NSW63 posts
Phil K
Phil K

Similar problem

We have a 2007 RX 350 and had a similar problem with the 3 lights coming on. Dealer said it needed a new brake actuator at a cost of $7k. I did my own research and it appeared to relate to a brake light switch as brakes still worked fine. Purchased the switch at Repco for $42 and had my local mechanic install, it was such an easy job he did not charge me.

No more warning lights and brakes of course still work perfectly. Extremely disappointed with Lexus dealer as I feel that they would have known the real cause as it is a relatively common issue.!

AndyM156
RicBernalVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts
Aaron74
Aaron74VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Brilliant SUV

2010 Sports Luxury. Purchased over 14months ago 2nd hand with 15k on the clock. It's now done 30k and runs like new. Bi Xenon directional headlamps, radar cruise control, heads up display. All works beautifully. Smooth quiet and lots of utility for a family of 4. We take this up the snow and it handles great. No need for chains, ever. I've taken it through some fairly hilly and muddy stuff also, the 4wd lock up works well. Very happy with this car.
Smooth, quiet and luxurious. Great 4wd capability. Computer does a fantastic job in the snow.
GPS needs to be revised. It's not very intuitive. Coming from a V8 BMW previously, I wish it had a little more grunt. Show details ·  1
jinpatt
jinpatt4214QLD, 421489 posts
  RX AL10 RX 450h

I don't own one but I have driven it for a while. I would say the Lexus RX 450h is the best SUV I've ever driven. Very reliable and fuel efficient for its class. It is a wonderful luxury SUV that offers a lot of room for the whole family. Very smooth yet powerful. The design is great and interior is very luxury and comfortable. The only problem is the price which is a bit high but it definitely worth it.
Good room. Nice to drive. Very smooth and quiet on the road. Not bad on fuel.
Too dear. Show details ·  1
Ehar155
Ehar155Sydney

Love it!

This is the best car i have ever owned.

It has power when you need it, very roomy and comfortable.

And best of all only costs $35 per week to run in fuel - and it is a big car. It has everything that opens and shuts inside and when you jump into it you can feel you are in a luxury car. Can't fault it. Just love driving it!!!
Very comfortable luxury driving
 Show details ·  1

Milord
MilordACTDuffy 2611, ACT339 posts
MammaFreedom
MammaFreedomAU3 posts

Love Love Love my RX350

I love my RX350 - best car I have ever driven by far. Not only is it comfortable, quiet and looks great - the after sales service from Lexus is amazing. The things Lexus have done for me over the past 4 years is nothing short of amazing - and includes dropping off a replacement car when my back windscreen shattered - within an hour, always installing my car seats as they are RTA approved, always sending courtesy cars whenever the car is due for a service (ie they drop it at my house and pick it up from my house!). My husband wants to buy a BMW next, but my loyalty is with Lexus.
After sales service
hughlim
hughlim6 posts
  XU30

My family love the look of the interior as well as the exterior. I was sold once given the opportunity to take a test drive over the weekend. Fast, comfortable, roomy, great ride and handling, nice gadgets and safety first with ABS, TCS, & curtain airbags amongst others. Driving one makes an event out of every trip. Wife's friends and their kids insist on being transported. Lexus service is exemplary with kind and courteous service. We will be keeping this one to hand down to son aged 4.
Everything...really!
The manual shift is too slow for enthusiastic driving, better to leave it in drive.
pominoz
pominoz
Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Find out how Lexus RX compares to other Large / 7 Seater SUVs

anthonyvass
anthonyvassNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW7 posts

Amazing vehicle

Our new car is a 2010 RX 350 we bought it in Dec last year and after 6mths we still find it to be an amazing drive. The build quality is the best on the market and the quietness of the cabin has to be experienced to be believed. This is the 2nd Lexus we have owned, the first being an IS 250. After the IS 250 we bought a Honda accord euro... boy was that a mistake. We expected to get a car and customer service that riveled Lexus, but were bitterly disapointed. All I think that I am saying is that after you have experienced the way Lexus treat you and the superior quality of the car you buy, there is no going back, as no other brand can compete.
It is all good and Lexus look after you like no other dealer.
cjandlj
cjandljNSWHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  XU30

This car is just awesome. I have a RX330 which we bought 2nd hand and I've had it for 2 months now. I am so happy with it. It is a pleasure to drive. I haven't noticed the fuel economy to be anymore then the commodore that I used to drive although I'm sure it probably is. I'm just so happy with the car. Lexus have truly thought of everything. We live near a school and I find the reverse camera very reassuring. Can highly recommend this car.
Value for money luxury car
So far I haven't found anything Show details

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Lexus? Claim your listing.
Mitsubishi Pajero