LG 24M38

LG 24M38

MPN: 24M38H

See the Best Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

airsolaja

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It works perfectly, but the stand is flimsy

This TV was bought second hand and online and we use it for a kids bedroom. It works well, image quality is decent, no complaints from kids. It supports google chrome cast and that is what matters. Kids love the power illuminated whole in the bottom to start the tv, but they do not like the sound that announces that the tv is being turned on, as we get them every time if they are not allowed to watch tv and they still try to turn it on (you can't lower the volume of that sound) :)

Purchased in January 2014 at eBay for $100.00.

ColinCarrickalinga

Excellant Product It's made my Viewing 100%retteb

I'm absolutely rapt with this new monitor The time taken to deliver it was incredible. I ordered late on the evening of the 04/17 and received it at 8:30 am the morning of 05/17. I was gobsmacked. I am sitting in front of it as I write this I don't know why it took me so long to upgrade But I have it now and I'm as pleased as punch, Best Regards, Colin W Anetts

Date PurchasedMar 2017

brian

brianasked

You wrote this review when you first bought the item though how durable is this product?

Colin

Hi Guy's, I'm still using the LG 24M38, It works like a charm, The pictures are as clear as a bell. I play the game Sniper Elite 4 and have just completed DeathStorm3. It was just liker being there on site. Great monitor I'm thinking of buying another one.
Best regards,
Colin

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives