LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series

LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series Questions & Answers

GB-310RWL (White), GB-310NWL (White), GB-310NPL (Shiny Steel), GB-310RPL (Shiny Steel)

8 questions from our users

Cathy. G

Cathy. Gasked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

Hi I am really happy over all with this beautiful fridge, "but" the other day, I went to the first (top) freezer draw and when I went to pull it out the draw fell apart literally unto the floor.The other two draws are fine.So my question is, is there a fault with the first or (top) freezer draw? Thank you from Cathy.

Nikki B.

Nikki B.asked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310NWL (White)

Hi, what is the wattage use for this fridge/freezer?

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

No idea. Probably a question for a supplier.

Bronwen H.

Bronwen H.asked

Is it frost-free?

Yes. Excellent fridge.

jule61asked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series

Do people find this fridge super quiet, average noisy or overly noisy compared to others? I have a studio and the fridge is in the sleeping area, so it's important the fridge be quiet.

I can barely hear it.

jule61

Thank you Travelwary. That's very encouraging!

Gerry
Gerry

I dont know. Its our spare fridge out in the garage. But its modern and I don't think it makes a sound

Jo S.asked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series

Hi there, how much clearance does the fridge require height wise?

Mark Sims

5cm. generally speaking if you google the model number and add the letters "pdf" you will get some form of users guide, because most guides are in pdf format.

Thanks Mark

KM7asked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series

Does the freezer have a door open alarm too?

Mark Sims

No alarm on freezer door.

THomas S
THomas S

Alarm on fridge door only

KM7

Thanks. We ended up not having to get a new fridge but when will LG get the message the consumer wants both doors to have a sensor?

Tonyasked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

Are the doors reversible?

Mando
Mando

Yes- mine came with a kit to reverse the doors

Thanks Bad

Sad in Caloundra
Sad in Caloundra

Hi - I think the answer is yes. There was an attachment with the fridge, but I didn't use it.

Avrilleasked

310L Bottom Mount GB-310NWL (White)

Who has cheapest price? LG GB-310NWL FRIDGE/FREEZER

MSanderson

It was Stax appliances at the time I ordered it although it was close in price to at least one other store. They really messed me around with delivery though (or at least that courier company (TNT) did). I was without a fridge for ages which was very inconvenient. In the end Stax sent it with DHL who were very good. So if you get it from them, - try and request DHL.

Avrille

Thanks for response. How much did you pay. Did you pay the courier.?

MSanderson

$769.95 with free shipping. I didn't pay either courier - Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310 Series