5.0 from 1 review

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WOW! A Home Cinema in my Lounge

I transitioned to this, having lost the TIVO service in NZ and am naive to the abilities of a Smart TV. My basic requirements apart from the norm were "Pause Live TV", ability to Record, and ability to get Netflix etc. My TV installer advised getting an LG because of the magic remote, thinking it would be easier for my 70yr old hubby. I understood why once I used it. Jonathon, the Harvey Norman sales assistance (Napier, NZ) also advised an LG in a prior telephone conversation. He was very knowledgeable, though he had to call LG to confirm "Pause Live TV" ability. My installer was dubious as to this facility until he happened upon it during set it up. I needed an installer as I purchased a Swing Wall Bracket. Jonathon also advised a Protection Package as these have bulbs, which can need replacing at around $150 each. This model was $500 more expensive than the original I leaned towards. Jonathon's opinion was the viewing experience of this was far superior, and it's even better with the lights out. As for its abilities. I love surfing YouTube on a bigger screen and really LOVE the voice instruction. It's so much easier telling it to get Netflix. I'm sure it has far more than my needs and will take much time for this old lady to master them, that's if I ever find the need once I pry the remote from my husbands hand. Just waiting on my children to visit so I can have a little "skite". Price $1999 Bracket $325 Four Year Protection Package $279.

Date PurchasedNov 2017