MPN: 55UK6340PTF

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LOVE THIS TV

This TV has a really easy to navigate control system , making it simple to switch from live TV to Netflix or youtube. WiFi connection is great and have not had any problems with streaming content from multiple sources. The sound is better than I expected but I have the TV connected via Bluetooth to Bose sound bar.
I had this TV previously and it was water damaged. I could have picked other brands and models to replace it when the insurance paid but I just brought the same model again, highly recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,200.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Great UHD TV for a great price

This is my 3rd 4K/UHD TV and is definitely a keeper. After being not so impressed with the general picture quality and smart features of previous TVs, I decided to spend a bit more and go with a brand I knew was good. The apps work and never crash, it has bluetooth in and out so I can use my bluetooth headphones and also play music from my iphone through it if need be. The mouse cursor on the remote is a great feature too, and it's a definite plus that it actually works and is easy to control. I love the scroll wheel on the remote too. The picture quality is great, with no obvious gradient shifts or "barring" on solid colours and from what little 4K streaming I have done on it, that also works and isn't buggy like past TVs I've owned.