MPN: 75UN8100PTB

• Software
  • Picture Quality
Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy if you live in an area with insects

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,695.00.

LG
LG A.LG
Richard

RichardPerth, WA

LG 75" tv

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $2,200.00.

LG
LG A.LG

Erle H.asked

75UN8100PTB (75")

My new TV has a shimmering problem, not all the time but very annoying how to fix

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Refusing to contact LG is your basic problem

Done that first ,no success

Shannon

Shannonasked

75UN8100PTB (75")

Just bought and had our LG 75UN8100PTB tv delivered today. Set it up and super happy with it. Great tv. Great price. Great value for your dollars spent. Problem... I could not find how it can be wall mounted. It came with a wall anchor cable to prevent from tipping over when on its stand on your tv bench. Only I want it wall mounted, and for the life of me I cannot find how this 75” tv can be actually wall mounted. Does anyone know how it’s done or a kit I can buy? Why doesn’t LG make it known it cannot be wall mounted. The salesman at JB HiFi told us it definitely can be wall mounted, we asked that specific question as we were concerned about the weight of the tv and the possibility of hanging it on our concrete wall. Anyone who can give me an answer or insight I appreciate greatly... thanks,
Shannon

FMA
FMA

This LG TV can definitely be wall mounted but the wall-mount itself is not included with the TV. You can buy a compatible wall mount and book the wall mounting service at JB hi-fi and even discuss whether the installers can directly supply a compatible wall-mount (I believe they can). JB hi-fi works through a third party contractor for wall mounting servies who are a tad bit expensive but they are good at what they do. Also you feel safer if anything goes wrong because the service is directly through JB hi-fi and not some gumtree/air-tasker guy. The JB hi-fi installers also offer paid add-ons as well for e.g. cable hiding. There are different types of wall mounts so research is key. If this was dry-wall/wooden structure I would have suggested to make sure that the installer hits atleast 2 wall studs/4 screws or more and checks that the mount is firmly installed before putting the TV on it. I haven't had any experience with mounting a heavy TV on concrete walls but JB hi-fi should be able to get a clarification/confirmation for you directly from the installers before booking you in.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare both LG UN81 Series