LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series

LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series Questions & Answers

GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel), GF-V910MBL (Matte Black)

6 questions from our users

Ivo
Ivoasked
Tony L.
Tony L.

We have not had that

johns
johns

There were several reports of this happening in reviews. The solution was to motivate lg to fix the issue which appears to be of two causes. The first was inadequate assembly where "grommets" were not in place and this was solved by the lg technician {one would hope that this issue has been solved in current production!}. The second issue seemed to relate to actual refrigerator setup and once again the lg technician can advise and solve the problem. So far on the model I have {706} I have yet to experience this problem.

Aboode A.
Aboode A.asked
910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

Hi we need the paint touch black mate stainless steel to fix some paint come off

Your customer service office from Philippine said this not under warranty

But I’m miss leading from LG cause when I have that fridge I been told... it’s Black stainless steel No paint spray

Now you service department told me it’s stainless steel But spry paint Matt Black
This not excepted you sell me black stainless steel fridge after 3 years I find it’s spray paint black Matt on stainless steel
This is cheating

Plus you don’t supply the spray paint or touch up small bottle to fix the scratch

I want answer please thank you
Call me on my phone 0433226633

Harry
Harry

I went to a panel beater and got him to match the ice/water tray.No charge will drop off a 6pack. Not an exact match but close from most angles. Looks much better.

Geoffasked

which dimensions are correct for the V910MBL
H1793 W915 D933 advertised by JB Hi Fi
H1802 W912 D924 advertised by The Good Guys
Height is critical for me

Craig R.
Craig R.

Did you get an answer?

Not so far

Rud
Rud

Look up LG web site spec.

Geoby
Geobyasked
910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

Could you tell me the depth is it 912mm with the back pipe installation ?

Phil
Philasked
910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

Just put mine in today, can anyone confirm is there meant to be an external water filter used aswell as the internal?
The paperwork that was included with the hose seems to indicate one is to be used?

Dee
Dee

No external filter needed.but it does need a pressure restricting valve to be installed.

Anna K.
Anna K.asked
910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

How do I set the temperature any one out their with a step by step instructions as the manual book is no real help have done every thing it says and still nothing my poor meat

Braden
Braden

Just use the touch screen on the front, or the app on your phone if you’ve joined the fridge to WiFi

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series