LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series

3.3

Buck
Buck

Leaking and bulging out the side

The fridge had been leaking not from the water connection. Has ruined my new floors. And the right hand wall is bulging out. Took a month to send someone and a month to get the I’m sorry wasnt leaking when he got there and not our problem
Poor service as well as fridge won’t honour
The warranty.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5,000.00.

LG
LG A.LG
Raja
RajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This fridge has broken down twice within 18 months.

It looks pretty and quiet spacious. Don't fall for it. When it broke first time, It took me more than two weeks for LG to get that repaired. The LG customer service is hopeless. After so many calls and hours of wait, I finally managed to speak to their manager and was promised to reimburse for time without fridge. But, then nothing happened. Then it broke again in another 9 months. Fortunately I had a warranty with reseller and claimed the money to buy a new fridge instead of getting it repaired. Didn't have to put up with LG Customer service.

Purchased in June 2015.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have nothing against this fridge as I was really looking forward to getting it. When measuring your entry and internal house doors allow extra room for the fridge to get in. The LG specs only show actual fridge size but there is a tube with clips up the back of the fridge for the water and the water connection comes out a little wider than the actual fridge specs. Based on LG’s specs this fridge should have just fit in our house but the reality when it was delivered was different because of external attachements.

Purchased in January 2019.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Guy Marinucci
Guy MarinucciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LG customer service is zero stars!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Tony L.

We have not had that

johns
johns

There were several reports of this happening in reviews. The solution was to motivate lg to fix the issue which appears to be of two causes. The first was inadequate assembly where "grommets" were not in place and this was solved by the lg technician {one would hope that this issue has been solved in current production!}. The second issue seemed to relate to actual refrigerator setup and once again the lg technician can advise and solve the problem. So far on the model I have {706} I have yet to experience this problem.

Aboode A.
Aboode A.asked
910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

Hi we need the paint touch black mate stainless steel to fix some paint come off

Your customer service office from Philippine said this not under warranty

But I’m miss leading from LG cause when I have that fridge I been told... it’s Black stainless steel No paint spray

Now you service department told me it’s stainless steel But spry paint Matt Black
This not excepted you sell me black stainless steel fridge after 3 years I find it’s spray paint black Matt on stainless steel
This is cheating

Plus you don’t supply the spray paint or touch up small bottle to fix the scratch

I want answer please thank you
Call me on my phone 0433226633

Harry
Harry

I went to a panel beater and got him to match the ice/water tray.No charge will drop off a 6pack. Not an exact match but close from most angles. Looks much better.

Geoffasked
910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

which dimensions are correct for the V910MBL
H1793 W915 D933 advertised by JB Hi Fi
H1802 W912 D924 advertised by The Good Guys
Height is critical for me

Craig R.
Craig R.

Did you get an answer?

Not so far

Rud
Rud

Look up LG web site spec.

See all LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG 910L French Door GF-V910 Series

Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $6,359.00$5,499.00
Dimensions 1793 x 915 x 933 mm1802 x 912 x 924 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water Dispenser
Handle Type RecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge YesYes
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves55
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins22
Weight162 kg178 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishMatte BlackMatte Black Stainless Steel
Capacity
Total Capacity 910 L910 L
Fridge Capacity 492 L492 L
Freezer Capacity 405 L405 L
Replaced byLG 910L French Door GF-V910MBL (Matte Black)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)