LG Australia

LG Australia Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

bobby

bobbyasked

why does lg not cover the 10 year motor warrant like they advertise on washing machines..its clear the rpm is not spinning to 1400 rm no more but lg refuses a new motor to be put in..this is the lastlg product i will buy and i make sure everyone knows about lg and false advertising on inverter motor warranty

Tellasis

We are experiencing a similar problem with LG. It is one thing for them to say they have a 10 year warranty but we feel we have been scammed by them as it means on some electronic board they have. I think we should all take them to the Tribunal as it is not good enough. People should get a reasonable amount of use out of products they buy and LG should be building them to last and support customers with economical repairs and parts.

Brian

Brianasked

We are having trouble logging on to the lg after downloading android app for the wd1411sbw front load washing machine to change to other washing function. E.G. 30 minutes cold water quick wash.

Can anyone confirm that this model runs this option?

Worst bloody after sales problem solving service I have ever experienced.

Tellasis

They have the worst customer service support - in fact it is non-existent in our experience. They passed us from one person to the next. Four people in total. It was clear as soon as they came on the phone that they were not going to help us.

May M.

May M.asked

What do I do wth an LG fridge lemon, 6 years old and cannot be repaired according to LG. Despite promises to address this LG will not contact me. If 6 years is end of life. Then don’t buy LG!

BarryN

BarryNasked

I have a brand new GF-L708PL fridge as of 5/1/19 and am wondering is it standard for the fridge to lean back on the top 35mm toward the back wall, have checked the floor for level front to back and it is falling away 3mm towards the back wall. Just wondering about the white roller at centre of the front of the fridge, does this have to be removed so the fridge can be lowered so that it is not falling away so far at the top. Or is it that the fridge has to be falling away this amount to be to your standard.

Steve

Fridges lean back so that the door shut themselves

Crooked

Crookedasked

Help please.I have a frig/freezer LG approx 10 years old.It has sprung a leak where the intake water comes in for the ice cubes and cold water. A refrigeration mechanic said that a new door is the only answer. This is totally unsuitable. Come on LG a company as big as yours should be able to help the aging population better than this.I am in my very late seventies a pension and cannot afford this. Awaiting your reply.

Pat Cruickshank.

chris
chris

Maybe ,just turn off the water to the fridge, and not have ice and water, at least you’ll still be able to use the fridge, sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

Bugs

Bugsasked

Where can I get touch up paint for LG TITANIUM finish paint?
LG do NOT know & don’t have a colour code. Cheers

Steve

You'll need to look through paint color charts to find the nearest match.

Jenny R

Jenny Rasked

I have a LG web os tv keeps turning off model 70LB6560-TA
and now warranty has ended
What I can do to fix this problem?

Finona

Finonaasked

I have a pvr HR945T but it apps are not very numerous. Are there any more out there?

Mary

Maryasked

What is LG Australia's Email address please for customer support?

If LG have an email address they don't seem willing to share it with their customers. The only way I've been able to contact them is via their website www.lg.com

HamHam
HamHam

its csau.support@lge.com

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives