LG B7T Series

• Picture Quality
Hà L.
Hà L.Northern Region, NSW

Not happy [Updated] I'm happy now

I bought this TV in 2018. Somehow my unit has problem with the Bluetooth signal. It says the Magic Remote Signal is not Stable. Sometimes I needed to shake it really hard to get the pointer appeared even though I was only 3 metres from the TV. Contact LG I met a nice guy he sent me a new Remote. But something happened. Contacted LG again but I wasn't lucky like the first time, they told me to reset the TV, try to update software, then they blame the battery is not good, buy a expensive one. I contacted LG few more times but they told me the same thing. I have to use a faulty TV since then.
I will try to contact LG again to arrange a repare. Hope that they will help me.
Update:
LG has responded and fixed my TV with no charge. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,100.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

james h.

LG has excellent customer service

I bought an LG oled b7 model about 3 years ago. There were some burn in marks on my TV. I contacted LG and they sorted me out with a repair quiet quickly, now my b7 looks brand new again. Thankyou for the great customer service LG my faith has been restored in your products.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,888.00.

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

lg really bad quality tv's and terrible customer service please stay away go samsung anyday over lg

LG A.LG

All your phone calls are recorded proof is all there I also record all my calls incase you deny anything...

Suzie H
Suzie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Clear picture, coupled with the JBL sound bar makes an awesome package. Great price and really pleased with the whole TV. The remote is easy to use as well. Love it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Dave M
Dave MGilmore 2905, ACT

The LG 55inch OLED Television - A Truly Phenomenal Picture!

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,888.00.

DanSydney, NSW

Continual problems with screen share and picture quality watching ball sports

Have had this TV for less than 2 years
. It has always had problems with wireless connectivity, the laptops can't see the TV as there seems to be a fault in it sending out its signal. It will work sporadically but often takes 30mins of trying to finally get it recognised. Support just suggests turning the TV off at the power, which is not a viable solution when it happens every time you try to screen share. Also, once connected, if watching ball sports, the ball becomes pixilated every time it moves quickly, seems the TV cannot cope with rapid movement/tracking. I would not have bought this TV if i'd been aware of these issues.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,900.00.

Seeing Red
Seeing Red

Great at first then...image retention

Purchased in December 2017.

Neil J
Neil JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Failed boards multiple times and failed yet again. Luckily for me my Samsung Smart TV still goes like a champ after 9 years (that's 9x longer) than the LG lasted.

Purchased in February 2018.

LizHunter Region, NSW

$2490 Letdown

Hi Liz,
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please private message your contact details and someone will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
LG Customer Care Australia

Allyb
AllybKilsyth

Best TV I’ve owned.

Great Smart TV which is super easy to set up and use when not very tech savvy. Great wireless connection. Plenty of extra ports for additional storage options! Picture is fantastic

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Essays2
Essays2South East Queensland, QLD

Our first HDR, whole family loves it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Rik
RikWA, 6066

The picture is so clear and loving the HDR colour range

I waited for a boxing day sale to get this TV and it doesnt disappoint. The blacks are so black with an OLED panel that its such a difference to normal LED tvs. Especially when watching a HDR movie, the increased colour ranges are incredible. Great for watching National Geographic documentaries as they really use the best equipment to capture ultra high definition content. Make sure you customise the settings though as out of the box they need fine tuning (things like true motion, contrast, brightness, etc) to get the best experience.

Asbl
AsblAdelaide

Dead pixel after 4 weeks

I would strongly warn anyone thinking of purchasing this TV or any other LG TV to rethink. After 4 weeks of use use I noticed a dead pixel while cleaning the TV. Cue the ring around with LG, who would say they would return the call after 48 hours and then nothing. They are terrible at communicating and are difficult to understand. When we finally got in contact with someone they deemed 1 dead pixel as acceptable because you cannot see it from normal viewing distance. When you are paying $2500 for a premium product like this 1 dead pixel is not good enough. Be warned, Ill be avoiding all LG products in the future.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
alexcjwalsh
alexcjwalshSydney, NSW

Such clarity and depth of colours and blacks, perfect!

We looked at a few tv's in Jbhifi and this one stood out amongst them all due to the 'real' picture and such clarity, no garishness. The black screen is totally piano black, night scenes are fabulous. Paired with the Samsung soundbar, great nights in for us! Very intuitive, so easy to navigate. Highly recommended.

Big bad Nath
Big bad NathWagga Wagga

Great tv

Picture could be better for a well established company like lg. The sound quality is very tinny above volume 15. The remote is very touchy and doesn’t always connect with the Tv. The build to the unit is amazing and suits very well in a lounge room with bigger furniture styles

Date PurchasedMay 2018