LG BH9520TW

LG BH9520TW

See the Best Home Theatre Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not happy with player.

This is the most temperamental DVD player ever. We have had constant problems since warranty ran out. Either not accepting or not recognising DVDs and bluerays is a common occurence. We've had it looked at but there is no obvious problem.

It is also very slow to start up and be ready to use.

The sound quality is good though. The only reason I haven't given it less stars.

My parents have a Samsung in the same price range which is much much better.
Sound quality.
Temperamental, slow to start.

Bring the theatre to your home.

Accompany this Sound system with your 3D TV and you have the perfect entertainment system. Purchased this from Harvey Norman and have enjoyed every minute I have been able to use it. Whether watching a Blue Ray or normal DVD, Playing music through my IPod or CDs. Not sure if the neighbours would agree. Was a little tricky getting the settings just right and having it start up automatically, but worked it all out after a few weeks of trial and error.
The new entertainment level when watching DVDs even your favourite ones you have seen 1000 times.
Getting the whole system to work in unison.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it Debbie. Thanks so much for taking the time to review it. LG Australia