LG BP250

MPNs: 35905299, BP250 and LGJ-BP250

Drew P.

Drew P.South East Queensland, QLD

Died after a few months

We did not use the player much except for going through our James Bond DVD collection. It stopped working part of the way through a movie and never worked again. We barely used it. Unreliable.

Purchased in January 2019 for $100.00.

LG
LG A.LG

Very very basic

Bought this as I'd upgraded my tv and older player wasn't compatible. Quite a few dvds view as lousy quality, were perfect on my old machine. Very basic - not worth half the amount I paid for it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $108.00.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent little Blu-ray Player

On Monday 9th November 2015 I purchased a LG BP250 Blu-ray Player from the Nunawading Store so I can take this away with me when I go on holidays with my parents so I can show them Crownies also I can watch my favourite TV Show as well

Purchased in November 2015 at JB Hifi Home for $86.00.

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how LG BP250 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

LizC

LizCMelbourne

0 stars

Don’t buy!! We have had 2 of these in the hope the 2nd one would work properly however it does the same thing - the sound jumps all around and we need to unplug the hdmi a few times before it works. Don’t waste your money - it’s rubbish! Lucky we could refund.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Timelord1Nick

Timelord1NickMoorabin

Excellent value high quality, low cost blu ray player!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Chester

ChesterWyndham Vale

Unsatisfactory for video from usb

Will not play most .avi video movie files through the usb port. Gives error message (video format not supported). Unit will play all .mp4and ,mkv video files. Also there is not enough room in the title box for a title of reasonable length. The unit is unsuitable for my use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Chris

Chris

Junk

I got this blueray player as a gift when I moved out of my parents house. When I set it all up I was excited. The menu looked good and seem like a good quality product... But was I wrong. Straight out of the box, it didn't even work. It would take a disk in. Then try to load the disk.. then wouldn't spit it out. Since it was a gift, I couldn't return it. I've purchased many lg products and this is the first lg item that I think is junk.

Date PurchasedNov 2016