MPN: A9MULTI
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

3.8
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (9)
  • Battery Life
Blake Proud
Blake ProudPerth, WA

Both batters failed after 2 years

Worked good for 2 years and now both batteries have failed at the same time.At $140 each to resolve, to say we are disappointed is an understatement.
Does it clean well? Hell yes it does but we expect better longevity with the batteries for the price we paid

Purchased in at The good guys for $650.

Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Great

I love this stick vacuum I went to replace my old Dyson, I was going to buy another Dyson when the sales man showed me the LG it was better value for money I loved it came with 2 batteries. The suction is just as good as the Dyson and I love all the accessories that were included, I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $649.

deb
debFar North Queensland, QLD

LG Cordless Vacuum Cleaner x 2 lithium batteries

I do love the product and purchased as I thought it was great value-and a bonus that it has 2 batteries. Dog hair does get caught up inside the roller head and around the velvet pieces of the vacuum head itself, but the greatest disappointment is battery life. Purchased Oct19 and 1 battery died within 18 months (April21). Not cheap to replace at approx $120.... and now just preparing myself for the second one to die.
Bought this product as it was very cost effective when compared to my earlier purchase of a Dyson stick model. In hindsight maybe Dyson is the way to go as my small stick Dyson (battery and cleaner) is still performing well after nearly 4 years.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $648.

R Davies
R DaviesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vacuum, but was let down with the failure of the battery.

I bought this vacuum for my daughter in November 2018. With 2 toddlers in the house, it was used frequently on both carpet and timber floors. Unfortunately, the battery only made it to about 16 months before it failed (mid Covid restrictions) so I've been sharing my corded vacuum with my daughter, which is quite annoying. I thought it time to purchase a new battery only to discover they are about $145 each, YIKES! Love the vacuum, but not sure if I should get a new battery or new vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $599.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9MULTI compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Nico
NicoBrisbane

Household asset

Purchased in .

kerry
kerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vac but wish the catcher held more

This is an amazing product, pulls things from the carpet i didn't even know was hiding in it. Battery time lasts long enough for a quick rip around, wish it maybe had 20minutes longer, as I use it on high speed. Also wish the catcher held more , as I need to empty it a few times.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $599.

Worst. Vacuum. Ever.

Save your hard earned and spend it on anything BUT this machine. Absolutely no suction. No battery longevity. This is the worst ornament I have ever wasted my money on.

Purchased in at Bing Lee Physical store for $650.

LG A.LGSend a private message

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Geeman
GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $799.

John T.
John T.North Queensland, QLD

Great cordless Vac

I have owned the A9MULTI cordless vac for 15 months and use it on an almost daily basis.
The multi head is great on all types of floors and it picks up pet hair with ease, the suction is better than my old upright Dyson.
It is a really compact and tidy unit that tucks away nicely in the corner of the laundry and is always powered up and ready for use.
Its also easy to change/clean the filters and maintain the unit.
So much more convenient than dragging out the old corded vac.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $760.

Karen Isaac
Karen IsaacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

This works well on both carpet and hard floors, easy to empty, easy and light to use.
Best features are a spare battery, the stand alone stand, so that is does not have to be screwed to the wall. the on /off button so there is no trigger to hold. All of the accessories that came with it are very good especially the mattress head.
I have 2 dogs and cats all live inside, i have a husky and a long hair white cat and it gets rid of all the hair, i have thrown out my plug in large vacuum as this does a much better job. an one of the best things is the washable filter and comes with a spare filter so while one is being washed you can still use it.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $799.

Good on hard floor

I Use the vacuum on hard floors-tile and vinyl. It fills quickly and can be quite loud along the tiles however picks dirt up well and is easy to empty.

Purchased in at Betta Home Living for $665.

John Brisbane East
John Brisbane EastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but problems,

Constant issues with the battery sent it back to LG who said it was fine. that now only lasts 30 seconds- buyer beware, For a top of the range vacuum this is a very poor product

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $600.

MichaelSydney, NSW

Battery sucks!

Vacuum works great, but despite claims to the contrary, the battery lasts about 10 mins only... JUST enough to clean my 1-bed flat.

And after about 14 months (surprise surprise), the battery stopped charging so I had to buy a new one for $140 or so. PRETTY crappy, considering I assume now I need to buy a new battery every year.

EDIT: I vacuum about once a week for 10 mins... I'd consider this "light use". Nonetheless, each $140 battery lasts about 1 yr before it stops charging. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

Purchased in at Powerland for $529.

Michael

Thank you, I have sent an email.

ACS
ACSSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour - Buy a Dyson!

My husband purchased this vacuum cleaner I. May 2018 from Harvey Norman at the Supacentre. From the beginning I thought it was pretty average as i would always have to go over an area multiple times to get it tidy. However, the battery very quickly started to fade and by January this year, it was down to 5 minutes between each full charge. It’s now down to about 45 seconds, so I’ve given up and just started using my dust buster.

Not the best result for a $700 vacuum!

I’ll be buying a Dyson.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $700.

Val Edwards
Val EdwardsIllawarra, NSW

My New Best House Applicance

Purchased in at The Good Guys.