MPN: A9MULTI
Listing monitored by LG

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Geeman
GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
MichaelSydney, NSW

Battery sucks!

Vacuum works great, but despite claims to the contrary, the battery lasts about 10 mins only... JUST enough to clean my 1-bed flat.

And after about 14 months (surprise surprise), the battery stopped charging so I had to buy a new one for $140 or so. PRETTY crappy, considering I assume now I need to buy a new battery every year.

EDIT: I vacuum about once a week for 10 mins... I'd consider this "light use". Nonetheless, each $140 battery lasts about 1 yr before it stops charging. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

Purchased in April 2018 at Powerland for $529.00.

Michael

Thank you, I have sent an email.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9MULTI compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

ACS
ACSSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour - Buy a Dyson!

My husband purchased this vacuum cleaner I. May 2018 from Harvey Norman at the Supacentre. From the beginning I thought it was pretty average as i would always have to go over an area multiple times to get it tidy. However, the battery very quickly started to fade and by January this year, it was down to 5 minutes between each full charge. It’s now down to about 45 seconds, so I’ve given up and just started using my dust buster.

Not the best result for a $700 vacuum!

I’ll be buying a Dyson.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $700.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Val Edwards
Val EdwardsIllawarra, NSW

My New Best House Applicance

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Pommypeter
PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

An Excellent Cleaner

This is an excellent Cleaner and Quick and easy to use, and would recommend this product. Only problem I had with this product is that there is a little tongue in the handle that does nothing but get in the way. I would cut this off if not for guarantee. Having the second battery is a great help for doing all rooms.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles