MPN: A9MULTI
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

3.8
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Jeanine Gallianasked
    CordZero A9MULTI

I purchased my lg cordzero A9 at Harvey Norman at tweed heads south about a year ago.. with only one batterie and this one never last very long , yesterday the batterie giveup,
    I been back to the shop to see if they an help me but I only got your phone no
    I am very disappointed about it , would you please tell me what to do ,

Kinds regards

16 Narara crescent
    banora Point , NSW, 2486

Phone 04 1111 2339

saw in your advertising that they normaly come with dual pack batteries,

Darren T.
    Darren T.

I contacted LG customer service. They were great and sent a replacement battery. Thanks LG! Great customer service.

Jeanine Gallian

Thank you Darren. I will try ..

Amy C
    Amy C

I had similar problem and rung LG customer for battery replacement in Jan 2020 and still haven't received the replacement battery. Now the 2nd battery start having problem too which I'm paying $700 for such a crapy product and poor customer service.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 18 LG CordZero A9