MPN: A9MULTI
Listing monitored by LG

3.9
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (4)
  • Battery Life
Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Great

I love this stick vacuum I went to replace my old Dyson, I was going to buy another Dyson when the sales man showed me the LG it was better value for money I loved it came with 2 batteries. The suction is just as good as the Dyson and I love all the accessories that were included, I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

Nico
NicoBrisbane

Household asset

Purchased in April 2020.

Geeman
GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9MULTI compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

John T.
John T.North Queensland, QLD

Great cordless Vac

I have owned the A9MULTI cordless vac for 15 months and use it on an almost daily basis.
The multi head is great on all types of floors and it picks up pet hair with ease, the suction is better than my old upright Dyson.
It is a really compact and tidy unit that tucks away nicely in the corner of the laundry and is always powered up and ready for use.
Its also easy to change/clean the filters and maintain the unit.
So much more convenient than dragging out the old corded vac.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $760.00.

Karen Isaac
Karen IsaacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

This works well on both carpet and hard floors, easy to empty, easy and light to use.
Best features are a spare battery, the stand alone stand, so that is does not have to be screwed to the wall. the on /off button so there is no trigger to hold. All of the accessories that came with it are very good especially the mattress head.
I have 2 dogs and cats all live inside, i have a husky and a long hair white cat and it gets rid of all the hair, i have thrown out my plug in large vacuum as this does a much better job. an one of the best things is the washable filter and comes with a spare filter so while one is being washed you can still use it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

LG A.LG

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Val Edwards
Val EdwardsIllawarra, NSW

My New Best House Applicance

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Pommypeter
PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

An Excellent Cleaner

This is an excellent Cleaner and Quick and easy to use, and would recommend this product. Only problem I had with this product is that there is a little tongue in the handle that does nothing but get in the way. I would cut this off if not for guarantee. Having the second battery is a great help for doing all rooms.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Michael C.
Michael C.

A brilliant piece of tech

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

BAS19
BAS19Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vacuum with convenience

I purchased this stick Vacuum Cleaner from Appliances Online. Choice recommend this stick vacuum. It comes with two batteries which allows me to vacuum my 5 bedroom home and use the Turbo level when needed in a few places. It comes with two heads. One for all surfaces and one for just hard surfaces to use on tiles or wood floors. It is not as noisy as my old Dyson. This LG vacuum does not require me to hold down the power button when in use. Also comes with a vertical stand for easy storage. The stand allows for one or both batteries to be charged. Charging of both batteries at the same time will take longer. The stick part is adjustable. I am very happy with the cleaning performance on carpet and tiles.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Tegan
TeganFrankston, Victoria

Absolutely amazing product!

i walked in to the good guys to purchase a Dyson and went home with this Vacuum! Everything the LG offered was more and even better than the Dyson. It does my 5 bedroom, split level, floor board home (one room carpet) on ONE battery and still has life left in it. It sucks up EVERYTHING. I was actually a little grossed out at how dirty my floors get as my old vacuum picked up nothing! I couldn't be happier with the product and how easy it is to use. Storage so easy, has two heads (one for floor boards and one for carpet), 2 batteries and also will run without you holding a button (the Dyson you have to keep your finger on the button where as the LG will run without holding a button, so much easier to use!). Couldn't recommend higher!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
BV182
BV182Melbourne

Best vac I've ever used

Went in to buy a Dyson and walked out with this LG model.
Use regularly on floorboards and carpet with the two different heads and both have great results.
Super simple to store as well, as it breaks down into small parts and can be kept hidden away.
Far better than the clunky giant old barrel vac we owned previously.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Dianne
Dianne

Better than a Dyson!

I use this on tiles and carpet. Suction is great, and it picks up all of the dog hair and dirt they bring into the house without spreading it around. Battery life is great - it doesn't die after half the house like my Dyson did.

I have even been able to use it to catch flies mid-flight (yes, after a couple of wines).

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Libby
LibbyMannering park

Excellent with the extra battery to last longer and great suction

The vacuum has great power and is lightweight, comes with the extra battery, compared to the dyson v8 It can do 4 rooms easily and if you have the super suction it will last approx 7 to 10mins depending, with the extra battery you can do lots.

Date PurchasedJune 2018