MPN: A9MULTI
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

3.9
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (7)
  • Battery Life
Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Great

I love this stick vacuum I went to replace my old Dyson, I was going to buy another Dyson when the sales man showed me the LG it was better value for money I loved it came with 2 batteries. The suction is just as good as the Dyson and I love all the accessories that were included, I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

Nico
NicoBrisbane

Household asset

Purchased in April 2020.

Worst. Vacuum. Ever.

Save your hard earned and spend it on anything BUT this machine. Absolutely no suction. No battery longevity. This is the worst ornament I have ever wasted my money on.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $650.00.

Geeman
GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9MULTI compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

John T.
John T.North Queensland, QLD

Great cordless Vac

I have owned the A9MULTI cordless vac for 15 months and use it on an almost daily basis.
The multi head is great on all types of floors and it picks up pet hair with ease, the suction is better than my old upright Dyson.
It is a really compact and tidy unit that tucks away nicely in the corner of the laundry and is always powered up and ready for use.
Its also easy to change/clean the filters and maintain the unit.
So much more convenient than dragging out the old corded vac.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $760.00.

Karen Isaac
Karen IsaacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

This works well on both carpet and hard floors, easy to empty, easy and light to use.
Best features are a spare battery, the stand alone stand, so that is does not have to be screwed to the wall. the on /off button so there is no trigger to hold. All of the accessories that came with it are very good especially the mattress head.
I have 2 dogs and cats all live inside, i have a husky and a long hair white cat and it gets rid of all the hair, i have thrown out my plug in large vacuum as this does a much better job. an one of the best things is the washable filter and comes with a spare filter so while one is being washed you can still use it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

John Brisbane East
John Brisbane EastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but problems,

Constant issues with the battery sent it back to LG who said it was fine. that now only lasts 30 seconds- buyer beware, For a top of the range vacuum this is a very poor product

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $600.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
MichaelSydney, NSW

Battery sucks!

Vacuum works great, but despite claims to the contrary, the battery lasts about 10 mins only... JUST enough to clean my 1-bed flat.

And after about 14 months (surprise surprise), the battery stopped charging so I had to buy a new one for $140 or so. PRETTY crappy, considering I assume now I need to buy a new battery every year.

EDIT: I vacuum about once a week for 10 mins... I'd consider this "light use". Nonetheless, each $140 battery lasts about 1 yr before it stops charging. TERRIBLE. AVOID.

Purchased in April 2018 at Powerland for $529.00.

Michael

Thank you, I have sent an email.

ACS
ACSSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour - Buy a Dyson!

My husband purchased this vacuum cleaner I. May 2018 from Harvey Norman at the Supacentre. From the beginning I thought it was pretty average as i would always have to go over an area multiple times to get it tidy. However, the battery very quickly started to fade and by January this year, it was down to 5 minutes between each full charge. It’s now down to about 45 seconds, so I’ve given up and just started using my dust buster.

Not the best result for a $700 vacuum!

I’ll be buying a Dyson.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $700.00.

Val Edwards
Val EdwardsIllawarra, NSW

My New Best House Applicance

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Pommypeter
PommypeterHunter Region, NSW

An Excellent Cleaner

This is an excellent Cleaner and Quick and easy to use, and would recommend this product. Only problem I had with this product is that there is a little tongue in the handle that does nothing but get in the way. I would cut this off if not for guarantee. Having the second battery is a great help for doing all rooms.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Michael C.
Michael C.

A brilliant piece of tech

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Kathy
KathySydney Surrounds, NSW

LG Customer Care - BEWARE

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $499.00.

BAS19
BAS19Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vacuum with convenience

I purchased this stick Vacuum Cleaner from Appliances Online. Choice recommend this stick vacuum. It comes with two batteries which allows me to vacuum my 5 bedroom home and use the Turbo level when needed in a few places. It comes with two heads. One for all surfaces and one for just hard surfaces to use on tiles or wood floors. It is not as noisy as my old Dyson. This LG vacuum does not require me to hold down the power button when in use. Also comes with a vertical stand for easy storage. The stand allows for one or both batteries to be charged. Charging of both batteries at the same time will take longer. The stick part is adjustable. I am very happy with the cleaning performance on carpet and tiles.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tegan
TeganFrankston, Victoria

Absolutely amazing product!

i walked in to the good guys to purchase a Dyson and went home with this Vacuum! Everything the LG offered was more and even better than the Dyson. It does my 5 bedroom, split level, floor board home (one room carpet) on ONE battery and still has life left in it. It sucks up EVERYTHING. I was actually a little grossed out at how dirty my floors get as my old vacuum picked up nothing! I couldn't be happier with the product and how easy it is to use. Storage so easy, has two heads (one for floor boards and one for carpet), 2 batteries and also will run without you holding a button (the Dyson you have to keep your finger on the button where as the LG will run without holding a button, so much easier to use!). Couldn't recommend higher!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019