- CordZero A9MASTER2X
- Verified purchase
Beat its competitors such as dyson and samsung - this is what i wrote before...
Was almost going for dyson v10 absolute plus as it has more reputation and more parts come with it.
Tried at JB hi-fi and there was samsung one as well so tested it as well.
Suction powers are similar. Cannot be better than corded miele but good enough for me.
LG cordzero master2x beats them all!!!
- replaceable battery (2 batteries!!)
- pipe length adjustment
- thumb touch power rather than annoying trigger power of dyson
- floor standing or wall mount options!!...
Questions & Answers
I accidentally rinsed a bit of water through the motor.... I was sort of just rushing through the cleaning process and completely forgot that the motor couldn’t be wet. I’m letting it dry for more than 24 hours, maybe 2 days to be safe. Any chance it’ll still work??? Please let me know as soon as you can. We absolutely love this vaccum, it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. Thank you so much.
Do I unplug when the battery is fully charged?
Does it matter if the docking station (charging battery) remain on all the time or should it be switched off when battery charged ?
- MPN: A9-LITE and A9K-CORE
- A9 CordZero Lite Stick Vacuum
- CordZero A9 Neo Multi Handstick Vacuum
- LG CordZero A9NEOMULTI Cordless Handheld Stick Vacuum
- LG CordZero A9NEOMASTER Cordless Handheld Stick Vacuum
- CordZero A9 Neo Master Handstick Vacuum
- LG CordZero A9NEOMAX Cordless Handheld Stick Vacuum
- CordZero A9 Neo Max Handstick Vacuum
- A9 Kompressor Core Handstick Vacuum
- LG CordZero A9K-CORE Kompressor® - Cordless Handheld Stick Vacuum
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.