LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

tmack

tmack

DOA power mop. Poor outcome with resolution - video

Purchased in September 2020.

Nico

NicoBrisbane

Household asset

Purchased in April 2020.

PeterB

PeterB

Dyson Killer

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Mira

Mira

Great product when not broken. Bad after sales service.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Ken G.North-West & West coast, TAS

An Expensive Failure

Almost 2 years ago we tossed up between the latest Dyson and the LG A9. The clincher was the second battery so we could the whole house which is average sized. One battery died within 9 months. Replaced under 12 month warranty. The 2 year warranty for the actual cleaner expires next month. The second battery has died and they cost about $50 to replace. The performance has reduced markedly. Cost $850. An expensive failure. Should have spent a few hundred dollars and got the Dyson V11. I cannot recommend the LG A9X2.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for A$850.00.

Powerful

This vacuum cleaner is handy so light weight great suction very portable love the stand that it comes with couldn’t ask for anything more in a cordless vacuum cleaner really

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$599.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Wood

Loudie

LoudieSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!!

So we had a Dyson for a number of years and died a month ago ,so I chose to purchase the LG cord zero as I had read some great reviews plus I liked the extra battery, attachments that came with it but I wasn't so sure about the drive mop head as I didn't think I would use it.
I have timber floor throughout my house including bedrooms, and its great! I am so happy with my purchase, the suction is fantastic ,love using the different attachments,but the mop head is wonderful! My floors looked like they have been buffed and were shiny and the fact that it vacuums and mops at the same time means you don't waste time vacuuming first!
Thanks LG!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Floor TypeWood
michael s.

michael s.Sydney, NSW

Bought December 2019 - broken twice - customer service shocking

Floor TypeWood

Good on hard floor

I Use the vacuum on hard floors-tile and vinyl. It fills quickly and can be quite loud along the tiles however picks dirt up well and is easy to empty.

Purchased in April 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$665.00.

Floor TypeLinoleum and Tiles

Lynette G.

Lynette G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent, I wonder how I`ve done without all these years

This LG A9Pro is excellent. I can`t do without this machine. It is so versatile, lite, easy to use. It comes with 2 batteries a plethora of attachments, even a floor mop. However I`m a bit sceptical about the stated battery life guide, but still wouldn`t trade this for another electric monster. It cleans carpets BETTER than my electric vacuum, very easy to clean/empty when I`m done. It still amazes me how well this little machine cleans. Excellent Quality and design. Couldn`t do without it now that I have experienced the difference.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood

Treefrog77

Treefrog77Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great for a house with pets!

We recently bought a house with tiled floors and carpeted bedrooms. After looking around we decided the LG Cord Zero as it had a great sounding mop function which would be brilliant for the tiles.
The vacuum itself has an incredible suction power and is super easy to use with a really good battery life, and the attachments are brilliant for lounges and corners.
Although the power mop is handy for a quick light once over, in my opinion it doesn’t give the tiles a good proper ‘clean’.
I’m super happy with it though, and the service from LG has been top level.

Auzzie700

Auzzie700South East Queensland, QLD

This is a beast

We just purchased this on the weekend. We were tossing up between LG and Dyson, after having two Dyson’s. We couldn’t be happier. This is a brilliant product, built with quality materials, spare battery and multiple heads at less than half the price of the Dyson. I would definitely recommend this vac to anyone/everyone

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$559.00.

Nancy

NancyThe Mallee, VIC

Good vac with very poor battery quality

I have Makita cordless products that one 5amp hour battery can run a grinder for 5x longer than what the lg battery can run the cord zero. I think Lg should do a deal with makita to supply their batteries and send me a couple new ones . Other than crap batteries the vac itself is fine in my opinion.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Kc1

Kc1Darling Downs, QLD

Great lightweight quick use vacuum

I have timber floors and a thick carpet and the two heads are wonderful to pick up all dust and debris from the floor. I love that there isn't a button to hold to keep it on like the Dyson you have to hold your finger down to use it. 2 battery chargers are great. Wonderful and quick to use rather than getting out the old big, heavy vacuum that you have to plug in to the power points and keep changing around the house.

Purchased in February 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for A$899.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
DiL

DiLMoncrieff 2914, ACT

This is just What I Need!

I had been tossing to buy between dyson or LG, and i was so grateful i chose LG! I have carpet and floor tiles at my place and this vacuum is just perfect! Adjustable height and spare batteries make my life so much easier! The power suction is great for my need! Most importantly, I adore the accessories that come with it. It comes in a beautiful packaging too!

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$750.00.

Slack VacSydney, NSW

It sucks because it doesn’t!!!!

Used it on all surfaces and at the beginning it was great now it barely holds a charge and the dust canister is sooo annoying to empty! Never again LG

Slack Vac

Thank you but no doubt a generic response - I’d accept nothing less than a replacement as 30 seconds per battery in a top-of-the-line $900 Stick Vac not my idea of money well spent!

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great vacuum

The LG is a little beauty, stays charged for 15 mins plus and does a great job! It charges very quickly too a too, just have to push abit harder. Mine came with two heads but Im only using the one for tiles so far, it glides beautifully

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$600.00.

PRUE32

PRUE32Sydney, NSW

Review of LG CordZero A9

Purchased in December 2019 for A$600.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fire risk! Spend over 1k to be left with no vac after it smokes up

worked okay for couple of months
charged it one day and I usually don't vac at night but my daughter had sand on the carpet so 8pm go to get the vac off charge and I smell smoke, I open the top where the filter is and smoke comes out, all of it is burning hot and melting! I would hate to think what would have happened if I didn't need to use it that night! It was in the laundry next to my 3 young kids rooms and lg don't seem to care at all!!

Purchased for A$1,099.00.

Paul H

Paul HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$649.00.

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim
Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Andree Mansour
Andree Mansour

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry
kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod
Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$884.00A$749.00A$834.00A$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual