LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Ben_ramsden

Ben_ramsdenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Suction is fairly poor.

The vacuum works alright with the power head but is fairly useless with out that attachment. Doesn’t clean cars or furniture very well and also doesn’t pick up very well off of timber floors.
Our first one broke after 1 month and it took over 30 days to get a replacement head.
Wouldn’t buy this product again.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$500.00.

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Cleans well with multiple options on different surfaces

The attachments make this vacuum suitable for multiple surfaces. We have a 25 square house with carpet and tiles throughout. The battery life could be better as we need to use both batteries on low power to get through the house

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$1,000.00.

Geoff

Thanks LGA Social media team. Is there a way of improving the battery life? I'd be interested in your advice.

Mark505

Mark505MELBOURNE

Seriously the best.

Bought one of these over a year ago and found it to be A1 in most areas.
Battery life is fantastic.
Second battery is very handy and is always ready in its charging slot.
Great stand comes with it that holds vacuum and charges both the vacuum and second battery at the same time. ( battery's are easily detached)
Great suction power and you don't have to hold button in unlike some others.
2 settings for speed control.
Some may say its a little on the heavy side but its really not. I find it very light and easy to maneuver.
Comes with great attachments and soft floor brush as well.
We have had dysons and still do but this is definitely my favorite.
Well done LG.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Angeli V.

Angeli V.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't imagine not having duo battery charger.

This vacuum has the power of a corded vacuum in a hand-held. Not super loud for the power it delivers. Would rate 5 stars if it could be left standing without a stand. Though still one of my best investment in home appliances.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$999.00.

pawan

pawanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for 3 months

I bought this product in July 2020, it was good, but suddenly it’s motor stopped working. I went to good guys from where I bought it but it doesn’t have any replacement warranty just the repairable but if they repair how long it gonna work may be another 3 months. So I strongly recommend DO NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. I don’t know when it gonna come back. I can’t survive without vacuum so I have to spend money again to buy this. I will update again you guys once I got response from LG. At present bad experience with LG and good guys.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$650.00.

Floor TypeTiles

Andree MansourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor suction disappointing product

I bought the LG Cord ZeronA9 vac stick in May 2020 from Harvey Norman. It has poor suction and have to go over and over same areas but still very weak suction. Took it back into retailer to complain. They told me to clean filters every time I use it as it is " a high maintenance vac stick" .Have been cleaning filters but it makes no difference. Won't be buying LG again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Andree Mansour

Yes but what are you going to do for me? I am a dissatisfied customer with a virtually useless product which I paid around $700 for.

sss140

sss140Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great at first but unfortunately didn't last

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for A$689.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles

kerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vac but wish the catcher held more

This is an amazing product, pulls things from the carpet i didn't even know was hiding in it. Battery time lasts long enough for a quick rip around, wish it maybe had 20minutes longer, as I use it on high speed. Also wish the catcher held more , as I need to empty it a few times.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$599.00.

ptodd256

ptodd256Sydney, NSW

When things go wrong

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$697.00.

Find out how LG CordZero A9 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

I Looooove this vacuum cleaner!

I got my son to buy me this vacuum cleaner in Australia and send it to me here in New Zealand, as no one sells it here. I read many reviews of many stick vacuums and was set on this one. I love that I can vacuum and mop at the same time. This is the best feature in my opinion, but there are many other things I love about it too.
My one disappointment was that no one would ship it with two batteries and so I only got one and will have to wait until my son can finally come and visit again before I can get the second battery.
Also as there are no stockists here, I am a little worried if something goes wrong. However this was the only one i wanted and as I said before,I LOVE it!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Emmad92

Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Good vacuum for quick clean

I purchased mine about 5 months ago and haven’t had any issues with it except that it’s only good if u want to quickly clean a room as the batteries longevity is not great and constantly needs to be charged

Purchased in March 2020.

Worst. Vacuum. Ever.

Save your hard earned and spend it on anything BUT this machine. Absolutely no suction. No battery longevity. This is the worst ornament I have ever wasted my money on.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$650.00.

Floor TypeWood
Geeman

GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Khlo

KhloSydney, NSW

It’s pretty good, but the suction could be better

I bought this vacuum because it has 2 batteries, so longer life while vacuuming. Although it sucks good, but if the canister that holds the dust full or even half full, the suction becomes weak.

It’s good on floor board and tiles, but not great when using it for vacuuming my car.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Floor TypeWood
Ania

AniaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

We had Dyson for few years and even thought it’s the “go to” for cordless vacuum cleaners there were few things we were not happy with. After a long research we decided to get the Lg Cordzero. 2 months of use and I am very happy. There are so many positive things I can say about this product. It comes with an extra long Battery life, 2 batteries, self standing with a brilliant non mountable bracket where you can attach all your extra heads. It has adjustable Stick handle that kids can also use. We manage to clean our Full house and Battery has never ran out. I’m impressed and am very happy that I decided to go with LG and not Dyson this time. Would definitely recommend as I’ve had only positive experience so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for A$790.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy clean!!!

Powerful and easy cleaning! Have used it on indoor and outdoor tiles primarily, and carpet. Picks up debris very well. A breeze to clean the filter and to empty. Inclusion of multiple attachments and 2x batteries are a plus!

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$679.00.

Karen Isaac

Karen IsaacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

This works well on both carpet and hard floors, easy to empty, easy and light to use.
Best features are a spare battery, the stand alone stand, so that is does not have to be screwed to the wall. the on /off button so there is no trigger to hold. All of the accessories that came with it are very good especially the mattress head.
I have 2 dogs and cats all live inside, i have a husky and a long hair white cat and it gets rid of all the hair, i have thrown out my plug in large vacuum as this does a much better job. an one of the best things is the washable filter and comes with a spare filter so while one is being washed you can still use it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Kev H

Kev HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Versatile Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$805.00.

JillWestern Australia

Battery review.

I find it ok to use does the job, not as powerful as I would like, need to use turbo boost at times. The complaint is changing the batteries, it is nearly imposible to remove from the machine.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$899.00.

Jill

I would like a member of LG to come and show me how to remove the battery without breaking my fingers. It is almost impossible to remove there must be an easier way or it may be faulty.

trisreed

trisreedPerth, WA

Great Vacuum

The vacuum part of this is head and shoulders above the Dyson V6 that it replaced - quieter, more powerful and came with great attachments and a longer battery life. However, the supplied mop head did not spray the water out when in use so the mop head was not functional at all. Having seen the same issue with others here, I contacted LG using the contact details below and was gratefully surprised with the response - replacing the mop head - considering the 'Live Chat' previously was not very helpful!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for A$899.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim
Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod
Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$884.00A$749.00A$834.00A$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual